• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
DevilMan03

4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

2 minutes ago, delusional32 said:

WoW!!! Man what a dominating game by Greenville. By far the best 4a team in the state.   

Fact, except for the backhanded slap and spelling

Edited by BatmanDevil

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Awesome job fellas. Amazing day yet said asvwe say goodbye to these axing seniors 

Congrats Greeneville on a stellar couple of seasons, 2 gold balls and 30-0. Certainly impressive and well deserved. Best of luck to all the seniors going forward in their future endeavors!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

We took the punch in the mouth and came back with the knockout punch... Respect to Haywood yall deserved to be there 91,2, 31, 10 are studs 

I was concerned until we made the adjustment up front on defense.I knew our weight training would help but without that adjustment and that turnover early,it would have been a little to close for comfort at the half.That to me was huge and then we used that strength program and coach going for that fourth down was a monster move with the game still in question.

18 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I was concerned until we made the adjustment up front on defense.I knew our weight training would help but without that adjustment and that turnover early,it would have been a little to close for comfort at the half.That to me was huge and then we used that strength program and coach going for that fourth down was a monster move with the game still in question.

5 man front shut them down

Congrats greeneville,great coaching an offensive line,experience means everything an they never get rattled even when their down they don't wow u with any thing they just stay consistant.i hope we learned something from this team cuz they are what we are trying to be,don't tell devil man I said that,lmao

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, lawnman said:

Congrats Devils!

Thanks Lawnman,you guys gave us the biggest challenge of the year and will continue to be the Devils biggest challenge in this part of the state.NET :thumb: