Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

Well Maryville has went out and done the impossible today but they did it. They've lured me back into buying a season ticket and not only that it's one of the best eight tickets in the house. The real capper is the Bojangles buy one get one free coupon on the back of the ticket. Everyone knows  Bojangles is my home away from home. Not only that I'll be setting in the Old Money section where those people just throw those coupons down on the ground as their leaving to go hobnob at the Walnut Kitchen or where ever they go.

iofdwo.jpg

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well Maryville has went out and done the impossible today but they did it. They've lured me back into buying a season ticket and not only that it's one of the best eight tickets in the house. Not only that I'll be setting in the Old Money section where those people just throw those coupons down on the ground as their leaving to go hobnob at the Walnut Kitchen or where ever they go.

Welcome to the Blue Bloods, Barney. 

Just be sure to wear a shirt with a collar, if you don’t mind. 

(and shoes)

Edited by OleMary
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Please remember I still have that sweater vest I had to wear to those GCA games back in 2015 and 16 in the closet somewhere.

You might want to clean it with some hand sanitizer before you wear it again.  

Just saying.  

20 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well Maryville has went out and done the impossible today but they did it. They've lured me back into buying a season ticket and not only that it's one of the best eight tickets in the house. The real capper is the Bojangles buy one get one free coupon on the back of the ticket. Everyone knows  Bojangles is my home away from home. Not only that I'll be setting in the Old Money section where those people just throw those coupons down on the ground as their leaving to go hobnob at the Walnut Kitchen or where ever they go.

iofdwo.jpg

You tried that pimento cajun fillet yet?