Fall scrimmages

GWAVE1

9 hours ago, tandem said:

Brentwood @ Beech

Brentwood dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball most of the night. They were simply bigger and more physical. Beech rotated a lot of kids at qb and there were a few bright spots there. A few too many drops, one cost them a td. Beech never got into much of a rhythm with their run game. Lots of work to do. 

Best on best: 2-0 Brentwood

JV: 1-0 Beech

Freshmen: 3-0 Beech.

That will all be fixed by the time the season starts I am sure.  

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oak Ridge fans should be offended then. Find a new argument it’s getting old and it’s already been debunked after thrashing Blackman last year. Nice try though.

If your BEST non region game is a good 5a team, that's not helping your case. I admit you had a really good team last year, but having an easy schedule helps. I don't think you should be talking smack about Cane Ridge when they actually schedule teams like: Brentwood, Ravenwood, Hilsboro, and Smyrna.

Edited by MidStateFan1
h

59 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

If your BEST non region game is a good 5a team, that's not helping your case. I admit you had a really good team last year, but having an easy schedule helps. I don't think you should be talking smack about Cane Ridge when they actually schedule teams like: Brentwood, Ravenwood, Hilsboro, and Smyrna.

Sure respect to CR and their schedule: Even though we’re PROBABLY better than them this year. So this whole statement makes absolutely no sense.