South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone has a great afternoon. I am sitting here getting ready to meet Roy and some other guy. They have talked me into going to see Greenback play. I really on like watching the Pirates but I will be a good sport and go with them this time. 

Roy gonna take you on a special kind of excursion. You gonna think y’all doing a remake of that Deliverance movie. Hope they ain’t got you playing that Ned Beatty role

3 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Just finished talking with coach a few minutes ago, and I'm pretty sure i've never seen him more prepared. I'd expect the young guys for Squatch to see plenty of 2nd half action.

This Squatch team reminds me a lot of America: A superpower.

Squatch 31

bad guys 14

Here it comes.:popcorneater:

52 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Just finished talking with coach a few minutes ago, and I'm pretty sure i've never seen him more prepared. I'd expect the young guys for Squatch to see plenty of 2nd half action.

This Squatch team reminds me a lot of America: A superpower.

Squatch 31

bad guys 14

:roflol::roflol:

oh, my apologies!! I assumed you were joking!

4 hours ago, Football54 said:

He was the best player on that team and I never have downplayed what he meant to that team, but I’m not gonna let someone say he was the only reason they were any good that year.

And I’m not going to allow anyone to downplay how important he was for that team his Senior year! 

As I stated, it wasn’t just him out there! Those big men up front made the holes to run through and Martin made the passes he caught! I could sit here and name them all from Hargis to Brock’s! It takes a TEAM to win! His leadership and ability to make something out of nothing was what made him special! 

Everyone on here knows who I am and knows I meant no disrespect to his teammates! I am biased on the subject though..

Back to Saturday nights game, SP gets the win over Squatchville!

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

And I’m not going to allow anyone to downplay how important he was for that team his Senior year! 

As I stated, it wasn’t just him out there! Those big men up front made the holes to run through and Martin made the passes he caught! I could sit here and name them all from Hargis to Brock’s! It takes a TEAM to win! His leadership and ability to make something out of nothing was what made him special! 

Everyone on here knows who I am and knows I meant no disrespect to his teammates! I am biased on the subject though..

Back to Saturday nights game, SP gets the win over Squatchville!

That team goes 5-5 without Muir in 2008. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Thanks 1

Fantasy football draft, College football, high school football...man today is a good day.

I am anxious to see the Pirates in action tonight. Sequatchie will Be well prepared. I think we have enough left to get it done by a touchdown. My biggest concern isn't offense but defense tonight. We shall see. It's good to have football back.

28 minutes ago, powerp said:

Fantasy football draft, College football, high school football...man today is a good day.

I am anxious to see the Pirates in action tonight. Sequatchie will Be well prepared. I think we have enough left to get it done by a touchdown. My biggest concern isn't offense but defense tonight. We shall see. It's good to have football back.

Good luck to you guys,hope all are healthy (and get healthy)!

20 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You coached him? You should be commended. He was a force in football for Marion County. I’m sure some of what you taught him on the diamond translated to the football field. 

I figured you would have known that since you know who I am lol. I coached at Marion county for 8 years