Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

2 hours ago, lionsupport said:

You really don’t have to dig deep. Bullying? Not bullying anybody. Just stating tssaa transfer eligibility rules. What is your real name by the way? Surely it isn’t allvolhere.

Lol You have singled out a child and her family on here! It sure isn't called being neighborly.  If you are going to do it you should have the decency to own it and not hide behind your screen name.

53 minutes ago, Intense said:

I have no dog in the hunt here but it appears that the dad has made it very clear how this all went down.  He has been very transparent and it appears that everything has been done correctly.  No way Trevathan would take a chance without going through proper protocol.  There is too much at risk if not done correctly.  Why would you risk a state championship opportunity?   I think everyone should move on.  Dresden is an outstanding program with a great coach but they were not going to beat Greenfield this year with or without Peterson.  Good luck to both programs this year.

Well said Intense!

1 hour ago, Intense said:

I have no dog in the hunt here but it appears that the dad has made it very clear how this all went down.  He has been very transparent and it appears that everything has been done correctly.  No way Trevathan would take a chance without going through proper protocol.  There is too much at risk if not done correctly.  Why would you risk a state championship opportunity?   I think everyone should move on.  Dresden is an outstanding program with a great coach but they were not going to beat Greenfield this year with or without Peterson.  Good luck to both programs this year.

You are 100% correct.

Some people just like to stir up things and most of those people like to dwell on the negative. We aren’t going to do that. It’s easy to sit back and criticize and complain when you can hide behind a screen name. Please leave the Peterson’s alone, they are fine people. Please let us Greenfield fans enjoy our girls basketball team. Our girls and coaches have worked hard to be where they are today. You want find a closer group of girls that love to play basketball and are great examples off the court than this Greenfield girls team. 

i would like to see how "neighborly" Greenfield would be if Chloe Moore bought a house in Dresden and transferred tomm. Bet they would be real "neighborly" Lol. My two cents is bottom line is if she bought a house or rented a house she is legal. A post above said your not supposed to transfer just because of athletics and that may be a rule but most athletic kids that transfer schools is because of athletics. Happens all the time. She is a good player and a good kid and has good family. Good luck to her!!  

Edited by pioneer42

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

i would like to see how "neighborly" Greenfield would be if Chloe Moore bought a house in Dresden and transferred tomm. Bet they would be real "neighborly" Lol. My two cents is bottom line is if she bought a house or rented a house she is legal. A post above said your not supposed to transfer just because of athletics and that may be a rule but most athletic kids that transfer schools is because of athletics. Happens all the time. She is a good player and a good kid and has good family. Good luck to her!!  

This is 100% correct

6 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Anybody know the results of the Gibson Co. Classic?

We got beat by South Side by 6 last night. Game had multiple lead changes. We had a chance to tie it or go ahead with 20 seconds left Prayers to the great player for South Side down low as she went down in the last minute. South Side beat Summertown by 1 the day before and Summertown beat Dyersburg yesterday by 10 or so. USJ beat Covington by 10 or so.

Edited by pioneer42

On 11/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, dmm88 said:

In other important matters, what is holding up Chloe's recruiting announcement?????

Chloe Moore can play at any level. She  can turn a game around defensively or score anytime she needs to and she is so unselfish. I talked with her Dad this week and he said she has 30 offers.  Time will tell but she has the talent to play SEC ball. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

On 11/28/2019 at 2:39 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

Some people just like to stir up things and most of those people like to dwell on the negative. We aren’t going to do that. It’s easy to sit back and criticize and complain when you can hide behind a screen name. Please leave the Peterson’s alone, they are fine people. Please let us Greenfield fans enjoy our girls basketball team. Our girls and coaches have worked hard to be where they are today. You want find a closer group of girls that love to play basketball and are great examples off the court than this Greenfield girls team. 

Well said!  Let's just play some basketball!