AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think you can and will but with a roster that large if they can rotate in fresh guys in a hard fought 4 quarters the Pirates will undoubtedly have a edge over any 1 A imo !

I know they have a large roster especially for 1a but I would be safe to say that only about 20 give or take a few gets most of the playing time unless it is out of hand. 

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I know they have a large roster especially for 1a but I would be safe to say that only about 20 give or take a few gets most of the playing time unless it is out of hand. 

In an interview with Grider prior to the season he said they had 27-28 kids that would see significant time on the field. It was posted in another thread on these boards but can’t remember where. That’s a lot for 1A. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Lake Co isn't a top 10 team. Beat a AA team that's ranked 8th I believe and a Triple A team that was ranked 12th .And lost a first place vote.I'm sure if they beat Dresden they will sink to about 8th and if they lose to probably an unbeaten Westview team,drop out of the top 10 completely.

Is it true that you boys are trying to rename LCs mascot from the Falcons to the Boohoo Birds?

2 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Is it true that you boys are trying to rename LCs mascot from the Falcons to the Boohoo Birds?

Na, just trying to live up to our hype this season unlike "some" teams have been able to do the past few years.  Anyway, polls don't win championships. Just look at where the AP poll votes come from.......just saying....... November is gonna be interesting.......