Week 6: Upperman @ Oneida

crow

19 minutes ago, HC116 said:

Don’t come at me Oneida fans, but the more I read up about this game the more I think Upperman may roll to a win. 

Not gonna come at ya, you may be right. Like I said earlier don't really know much about them bees. Them bees don't know much about us. Gonna be interesting. Role call, how many upperman folks are making the trip. May put together a meet and greet before kickoff if interested, put some faces with names. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Not gonna come at ya, you may be right. Like I said earlier don't really know much about them bees. Them bees don't know much about us. Gonna be interesting. Role call, how many upperman folks are making the trip. May put together a meet and greet before kickoff if interested, put some faces with names. 

Upperman usually travels well - often having more fans than the home team. That being said, Oneida is a long haul from Baxter and most have never heard of it, so I expect a lot fewer than travel to region games. 

3 hours ago, HC116 said:

Don’t come at me Oneida fans, but the more I read up about this game the more I think Upperman may roll to a win. 

Now the last time I checked if a bee was rolling that usually meant it had been swatted and was rolling across the ground dead. Oneida may just cause them bees to roll back to Baxter :popcorneater:

4 hours ago, Goldeaglefan said:

Upperman usually travels well - often having more fans than the home team. That being said, Oneida is a long haul from Baxter and most have never heard of it, so I expect a lot fewer than travel to region games. 

Never heard of it? Ouch, one of the oldest and most respected programs in the state! I had a higher opinion of the football IQ of the fine people of Baxter until now. Hopefully after Friday night you'll not soon forget us :popcorneater:

I know we haven't played before so I will confirm I'm just talking a little smack, no real offense was taken lol. 

Edited by crow

6 hours ago, Goldeaglefan said:

Most never heard of Oneida??Most may have never BEEN to Oneida but most have def heard of Oneida im sure.Regardless one of MY favorite football places on earth other than my home field at Greenback.You will enjoy the atmosphere and the folks are great.Only place you will see a log cabin press box.LOL!Dont you dare mind the wierd looking feller playing the banjo on the front porch that will be old Omaha practicing for another All State comercial with Brad Paisley.And that wierd sound in the background is just a fellow canoe'r squealing like a pig :lol:.You will enjoy the reservation its a great football venue!

• Like 1