• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Infamousfootballfan

Feedback from the Red Bank vs Sweetwater Game

17 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

That video is about as blatant as it gets. I heard they were doing it all night. I assume a complaint has been filed with T$$AA?

Is this a thing with Sweetwater, or was it unique to the Red Bank game?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MountainTroll said:

That video is about as blatant as it gets. I heard they were doing it all night. I assume a complaint has been filed with T$$AA?

Most definitely a compliant should be filed with T$$AA! This was not the worst one. Just goes to show you how dirty of a game was played. Grown adults allowing this behavior and turning the other cheek.  A coach caring for the safety and well being of his players received the punishment. How is that fair?? The adults who were paid to do a job, to keep the game safe and under control clearly FAILED. That whole crew should be fired.  As for it being unique to Red Bank, they were dirty two years ago as well.  Across the board no matter what team is playing this is unacceptable period.  

1 hour ago, MountainTroll said:

This happened two years ago when red bank went to Sweetwater also. 

With 5 seconds left while in the victory formation, after the QB had kneeled, a Sweetwater player charged in and gave a cheap shot on a Red Bank player.  A RB player then shoved that player back and drew a unsportsmanlike penalty. 

22 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Plain and simple!Should be suspended rest of year in my opinion.This is high school ball!!!!

4 hours ago, Indian said:

Referees in that Athens-Meigs-Sweetwater area are the worst anywhere, multiple sports. 

Sweetwater uses the Knoxville Association

*Cheatwater

Edited by OldCharger

12 hours ago, Indian said:

Referees in that Athens-Meigs-Sweetwater area are the worst anywhere, multiple sports. 

Indian

Sweetwater uses officials from the Knoxville association. On a side note, we say the same thing about the officials in the valley.

Was talking Meigs-Athens more than Sweetwater. Worst call ever in any sport-visiting team at Meigs leads host in basketball in closing seconds, cheerleader I’d hope, accidentally bumps the inbound passer, who loses balance and is called for traveling. Host gets ball back under own basket and scored winning basket at time runs out. Referee tells cheerleader “don’t get in their way again.”

That's 2 weeks in a row we have seen this.  Last week it was the team playing McCallie. Kids should be suspended. If they were coached to do that then the coach should not be allowed back on the sidelines this year, and then only allowed back the next year after being thoroughly warned and possibly evaluated.

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That's 2 weeks in a row we have seen this.  Last week it was the team playing McCallie. Kids should be suspended. If they were coached to do that then the coach should not be allowed back on the sidelines this year, and then only allowed back the next year after being thoroughly warned and possibly evaluated.

Yes if he was coached to do that both High school careers should be DONE!