WEST at POWELL 10/11

keepitmoving

I'm pulling for Knox West in this one. That program is one that has had some success in the past and I have been a fan of Lamar Brown since he followed in the great Don Woods' footsteps in Morristown. Powell has rattled off convincing win after convincing win. It truly is remarkable how Lowe has turned that program around in such a short period of time. I'm praying this will be a competitive ball game. All that being said I do think Powell will win this one. Whether or not they get to keep the win: your guess is as good as mine. Powell had to vacate a few wins last year due to sketchy recruiting practices. I don't know why this year would be any different. A tiger doesn't change his stripes and neither does a panther if his name is Matt Lowe.

1 hour ago, LEFTYKNOX said:

I'm pulling for Knox West in this one. That program is one that has had some success in the past and I have been a fan of Lamar Brown since he followed in the great Don Woods' footsteps in Morristown. Powell has rattled off convincing win after convincing win. It truly is remarkable how Lowe has turned that program around in such a short period of time. I'm praying this will be a competitive ball game. All that being said I do think Powell will win this one. Whether or not they get to keep the win: your guess is as good as mine. Powell had to vacate a few wins last year due to sketchy recruiting practices. I don't know why this year would be any different. A tiger doesn't change his stripes and neither does a panther if his name is Matt Lowe.

This year is no different.  Powell has players from all over the county and surrounding areas.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

This year is no different.  Powell has players from all over the county and surrounding areas.  

Would someone please just ping TSSAA for goodness sake? I'm tired of these repeated threads. If you've got legitimate dirt, share it with the powers that be. Otherwise, let's move on.

Not singling you out, cat, that's just a friendly PSA.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Would someone please just ping TSSAA for goodness sake? I'm tired of these repeated threads. If you've got legitimate dirt, share it with the powers that be. Otherwise, let's move on.

Not singling you out, cat, that's just a friendly PSA.

Trust me of this, if and when someone has something legitimate, the last place you’ll hear it first will be on “CoachT .” I believe all the FR they have are legal(despite where they actually live), however none of them may actually be what gets them in trouble IF anything happens. Just my opinion.

• Like 1