Heritage high school

Distressedfan

2 hours ago, jake said:

Great move....I knew it was in the works, so I assume that it is definitely going to happen.  This will definitely help Heritage.  I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens in the southern part of the county.

I didn't know it was good a sure thing yet, but I'm very excited! I'm a fan of smaller community schools. Hoping south Blount county gets a Carpenters high school or even better ..Bring back Lanier High School!

Now now lissun fellers and Ole Murry and rw87......Tha onlest rite thang two do inn tha south end ov Blunt Cownty wood bee whut thay shood haiv dunn 40 yeer ago az fer az hi skool.....Tha curse wood then'st bee lifted....Thay cood put a knew roof on tha old Gal and bee reddy two go.......Besides hits allreddy housed a lott ov 16-18 yeer olds ennyhow.........:thumb:

Image result for Alnwick cardinals

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Now now lissun fellers and Ole Murry and rw87......Tha onlest rite thang two do inn tha south end ov Blunt Cownty wood bee whut thay shood haiv dunn 40 yeer ago az fer az hi skool.....Tha curse wood then'st bee lifted....Thay cood put a knew roof on tha old Gal and bee reddy two go.......Besides hits allreddy housed a lott ov 16-18 yeer olds ennyhow.........:thumb:

I'm thinking it will be a little further south.

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Undefeated........

24 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

You guys still think small "community" schools can compete with Maryville and Alcoa for players? lol 

No, small community schools were fun and competitive until some Einstein came along with a brilliant idea and put them together. You'll still be talking about the 2007 WB team in 2037 to your grandkids.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

You guys still think small "community" schools can compete with Maryville and Alcoa for players? lol 

Perhaps the idea is to allow the smaller community schools to compete with other like smaller community schools rather than city system and large county schools?  

Edited by HTV

5 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I didn't know it was good a sure thing yet, but I'm very excited! I'm a fan of smaller community schools. Hoping south Blount county gets a Carpenters high school or even better ..Bring back Lanier High School!

I don't know if this is a done deal or not....I just knew that it had been in the works and I was asking if it was a done deal now.  I think it would be great to have a smaller school on both ends of the county.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HTV said:

Perhaps the idea is to allow the smaller community schools to compete with other like smaller community schools rather than city system and large county schools?  

A few years ago when my nephew played at your favorite 2A school in Knoxville at the time I had the time of my life going to some of those small places those two years. That brought back so many good memories of Walland, Townsend , Porter, Lanier and Friendsville as if I had went back in time those two years.