SONNY MOORE RANKINGS

OldYellowJacket

On 10/23/2019 at 7:13 AM, H2Oman said:

Exactly...  Their schedule is also softer this year.....

Softer isn't the right word. Easy is a better word it's very hard to schedule games in TC especially when we only play 9 games just hope that doesn't bite TC in the butt doing the playoffs. I thought the region would be better but with Westmoreland being down the region is basically just two teams. Also, you are right Watertown should be rank higher than TC with the win earlier in the season.

Just now, Waker said:

It’s looking more and more like LC will get a dose.

LC will be the one giving the dose. Waker barring 5 or 6 turnovers by the Falcons your season ends on Black Friday. Nothing the stangs can do about it. LC will win this game and it will be by more than 10. Enjoy your next 3 games. To simply put it Lake County is the better team this year and you will get to see for yourself.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will be the one giving the dose. Waker barring 5 or 6 turnovers by the Falcons your season ends on Black Friday. Nothing the stangs can do about it. LC will win this game and it will be by more than 10. Enjoy your next 3 games. To simply put it Lake County is the better team this year and you will get to see for yourself.

I have tried all season to give stats and talk football but all any of you want to do is beat your chests and complain about not being ranked higher in polls. Only thing I hear from any of you LC posters is we have a weaker schedule. Well sorry, but facts and Sonny Moore show different. You haven’t shown me that you are any better than Huntingdon and just why do you think you are???? Because you got beat a round later than we did last season? Please enlighten me all knowing one. Do you think Huntingdon got weaker after a season of getting stronger and maturing? 

11 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Sorry but I just don't see it. The Falcons are a great 1a team but i think the Mustangs have better team speed and are the more physical team. Our top RB #13 is as fast as Tubbs and more physical. Our QB #9 has elite speed. He'll be the fastest man on the field. Our linebackers are very quick, nobody has run on us this season. Defensive line very quick and penetrate well,our pass rush is devastating, we really get after the QB. Our only weakness on defense is pass defense. You probably can throw it over our heads. Our safety's are both big time hitters. You got your work cut out for you against the Mustangs!

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Sorry but I just don't see it. The Falcons are a great 1a team but i think the Mustangs have better team speed and are the more physical team. Our top RB #13 is as fast as Tubbs and more physical. Our QB #9 has elite speed. He'll be the fastest man on the field. Our linebackers are very quick, nobody has run on us this season. Defensive line very quick and penetrate well,our pass rush is devastating, we really get after the QB. Our only weakness on defense is pass defense. You probably can throw it over our heads. Our safety's are both big time hitters. You got your work cut out for you against the Mustangs!

I don't know were you get the stangs have better team speed. LC has that advantage. Line play favors LC regardless what you want to believe. Yes, we can throw on Huntingdon we can also run it on them. LC has more playmakers than Huntingdon. LC is just as physical or more so than Huntingdon. All year LC has been building depth on the lines and linebacker. Nobody but Greenfield has seen LC true starting defense. Two major players have played very little defense all year but they are now. Stang fans have their opinions and we have ours. Black Friday if both teams stay healthy and one team in particular hold their end of the bargain up then we will see.  Your QB will not be the fastest player on the field I promise you that. Lawton good back but no more physical than Tubbs plus Tubbs is the better back.

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't know were you get the stangs have better team speed. LC has that advantage. Line play favors LC regardless what you want to believe. Yes, we can throw on Huntingdon we can also run it on them. LC has more playmakers than Huntingdon. LC is just as physical or more so than Huntingdon. All year LC has been building depth on the lines and linebacker. Nobody but Greenfield has seen LC true starting defense. Two major players have played very little defense all year but they are now. Stang fans have their opinions and we have ours. Black Friday if both teams stay healthy and one team in particular hold their end of the bargain up then we will see.  Your QB will not be the fastest player on the field I promise you that. Lawton good back but no more physical than Tubbs plus Tubbs is the better back.

What is Tubbs stats?