SONNY MOORE RANKINGS

OldYellowJacket

On 10/23/2019 at 6:42 PM, tradertwo said:

Those kids don't get the ink they deserve (shows my age) anyway... pick up the local paper and not one mention of a lineman in 99% of the print. That was their one shot at recognition, and now (in my best Archie Campbell voice) phhhtttt, it's gone.

Yes sir....it's a shame too. It's the hyped kids who get left in games getting their stats padded against way inferior teams that win. 

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

It's a joke Hunt has beaten Perry co Wayne Co Middleton.Then Mckenziewho got murdered by powerhouse Obion Central..Waverly got stomped by Westview pretty  bad.Milan  lost again.They are 4,-5,about what I thought they were,and Camden loses to Lewis Co.So seriously name a good team they really have beaten.

Did you know that Milan’s 5 losses have come to teams that are a combined 40-5?  4 of those losses were by 14pts total. That’s right at 3pts per loss. Do those close losses to powerhouse teams mean Milan is a bad team??  Say we score or hold our opponents to 15 less pts and win those games. Aren’t we pretty much the same team even though we’d be 8-1??? This Milan team isn’t as bad as what you think. 

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

It's a joke Hunt has beaten Perry co Wayne Co Middleton.Then Mckenziewho got murdered by powerhouse Obion Central..Waverly got stomped by Westview pretty  bad.Milan  lost again.They are 4,-5,about what I thought they were,and Camden loses to Lewis Co.So seriously name a good team they really have beaten.

Waverly got beat by Westview but their defense must be as good as LCs. Both of y’all gave up 50. Lake CO’s #1!!!!

12 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Bigster, why do you worry about all this stuff? It will all workout in the end.

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did you know that Milan’s 5 losses have come to teams that are a combined 40-5?  4 of those losses were by 14pts total. That’s right at 3pts per loss. Do those close losses to powerhouse teams mean Milan is a bad team??  Say we score or hold our opponents to 15 less pts and win those games. Aren’t we pretty much the same team even though we’d be 8-1??? This Milan team isn’t as bad as what you think. 

Milan is a good team. Just a victim of their schedule.

12 minutes ago, shockernation said:

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Waverly got beat by Westview but their defense must be as good as LCs. Both of y’all gave up 50. Lake CO’s #1!!!!

Lake County would mercy rule Waverly this year. Sorry Vandy. LC starters gave up 36 pts to Westview. Westview would score plenty against Huntingdon. The stangs are not unbeatable, you will find that out soon enough. Westview has the best QB in West Tn and arguably the best in the state. Go look at who is recruiting him. Congratulations on the 72 the stangs put up on probably one of the worst football playing schools in the state.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:53 AM, rnorris92 said:

You beat me to it!  The first thing that popped out in this ranking was that Columbia Academy was ranked in 1A knowing they haven't been in 1A in forever. 

CA moved 1 years ago. South Pit played them in the playoffs 2 years in a row in 2015 & 16.  In 2017 and 18 they played in 2a with Forrest, Eagleville, Summertown etc.  This is their 1st year in Div II.  

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County would mercy rule Waverly this year. Sorry Vandy. LC starters gave up 36 pts to Westview. Westview would score plenty against Huntingdon. The stangs are not unbeatable, you will find that out soon enough. Westview has the best QB in West Tn and arguably the best in the state. Go look at who is recruiting him. Congratulations on the 72 the stangs put up on probably one of the worst football playing schools in the state.

No one from Huntingdon has ever stated that we are unbeatable. Just that LC is probably not the one who can do it. :popcorneater:

Edited by Waker