South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".  Abe Lincoln

OP and Roy, you guys have definitely removed all doubt.  You two are like a couple of whining kindergarten girls.  I hate it for the rest of the great, passionate fans at SP, they deserve much better than the garbage you guys have spewed the last two months.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, jake said:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".  Abe Lincoln

OP and Roy, you guys have definitely removed all doubt.  You two are like a couple of whining kindergarten girls.  I hate it for the rest of the great, passionate fans at SP, they deserve much better than the garbage you guys have spewed the last two months.  

Doing some trolling because the 5&6 A threads are slow & boring. Old Pirate noticed right away you didn’t pay attention to Abe! OP is a self confessed skillet head, what is yous excuse? No need to feel sorry fer SP fans, cause only fool judges a bushel by 1 bruised tater? Come again, you hear but perhaps & ole Roy will come visiting 

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well since JB doesnt have many posters.This is a good question.I was talking to a friend of mine from Hampton on this same issue last week.When playoff time comes around i have to agree with something Old Pirate said earlier in the season,the boys HAVE to be in 4 quarter game shape and you just cant get it in practice especially with the 45 min 3 day rule on full pad contact.Nothing simulates a game other than a game.No one wants to kill the helpless teams that make the playoffs but in turn THEY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!Teams have to work on getting better for each stage of the post season,i know its a touchy situation for some but at least three quarters of hard play ---Unless your up by 42 on accident.Your point about injuries is also something we have to consider.

Exactly.  Its the playoffs.  Wear your big boy panties.

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Doing some trolling because the 5&6 A threads are slow & boring. Old Pirate noticed right away you didn’t pay attention to Abe! OP is a self confessed skillet head, what is yous excuse? No need to feel sorry fer SP fans, cause only fool judges a bushel by 1 bruised tater? Come again, you hear but perhaps & ole Roy will come visiting 

You are a embarrassment to South Pittsburg Fans. Can you not read? Several People are saying the same thing. Why not just either stop or go away. You can never reveal who you really are and we all know that and so do you. You receive threats and weve all seen them and you still spew your crap. Just Stop and go away. I think its about time to get Coach Thompson involved. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Geno said:

You are a embarrassment to South Pittsburg Fans. Can you not read? Several People are saying the same thing. Why not just either stop or go away. You can never reveal who you really are and we all know that and so do you. You receive threats and weve all seen them and you still spew your crap. Just Stop and go away. I think its about time to get Coach Thompson involved. 

I'd love for him to accept a throat punching competition with me. I'll even let him go first just because I'm a nice guy 

28 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Not Trolling....I have always visited the 1A threads every time I am on Coach T because I love the smaller community schools, there is so much more passion for these teams.  For many years I have respected SP and their program, it was on my bucket list to attend a SP / Marion game and a few years back I drove two hours to see that game and even though I didn't know a soul it was one of the best HS environments I have ever witnessed.

I have been coming to the 1A boards long enough to know that SP has been accused of doing very similar things that you and Roy have spent two months accusing GB of doing.  At the end of the day, if you have a great program there are going to be outside kids and families that want to be a part of it, and if those families are willing to make the move within the rules of TSSAA, I don't know of any school that is going to turn them down.  I am sure SP has benefitted from transfers on more than one occasion because a kid and his family wanted to be a part of a great program, so why do you see the need to do all the bashing that you have done because kids want to be a part of GB.  I will bow out of the conversation and let you go back to doing what you feel like you need to do.  Good day....

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Geno said:

I really dont even read OP and Roys posts. Its childish and annoying?! They pretty much cant come out from behind their Mask after so they have said to people. I dont get it. Why not be who you are and enjoy talking smack and enjoy your Team and let other see you enjoying " Football " ..   For most this is a way to still be active per say when yiure a has been or never was.  Ive been blessed enough at 53 years Old to still Compete on a Nation and World level in Sports and dont have to be here Putting down Teams because I cant compete anymore.. Like Mr Sportsman said its all fun to talk a little Smack but to talk Stupid while doing so just looks Well.. STUPID..

South Pittsburg by 50. Jo Burns. Wont score on our 1st String Defense

Geno what kind of mess is this? I looked in my encyclopedias and couldnt find no durn nation champion.  Is this mess on that espn? Even them kinfolk can get on espn.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Geno said:

Old Pirate warned coacht fellers cause most knowds yous spewing BS bout Not reading certain posts. Yous got an addiction of great magnitude, yous jest can’t choose Not to read like you falsely claimed. REMEMBER DON’T READ if yous can restrain yourself. The 1st time the Pirates lose, you’ll jump into your pretend all knowing coach guru character & blast The Captain! BTW, OP ain’t recognized any real threats, jest occasional yapping. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, jake said:

Not Trolling....I have always visited the 1A threads every time I am on Coach T because I love the smaller community schools, there is so much more passion for these teams.  For many years I have respected SP and their program, it was on my bucket list to attend a SP / Marion game and a few years back I drove two hours to see that game and even though I didn't know a soul it was one of the best HS environments I have ever witnessed.

I have been coming to the 1A boards long enough to know that SP has been accused of doing very similar things that you and Roy have spent two months accusing GB of doing.  At the end of the day, if you have a great program there are going to be outside kids and families that want to be a part of it, and if those families are willing to make the move within the rules of TSSAA, I don't know of any school that is going to turn them down.  I am sure SP has benefitted from transfers on more than one occasion because a kid and his family wanted to be a part of a great program, so why do you see the need to do all the bashing that you have done because kids want to be a part of GB.  I will bow out of the conversation and let you go back to doing what you feel like you need to do.  Good day....

Cousin Ned says ain’t much going on in them 5&6A threads. Old Pirate has seen you visiting 1A. Leastways, you mentioned some going ons round a fake honey hole. OP was shared very incriminating evidence while in the Fla. keys back in the summer with several from Tennessee. Then weeks later a newspaper article comes out regarding GB transfers. Many were aware of the Whitwell issue last year shortly after the game where a Junior football player participated rendering him ineligible by TSSAA guidelines. OP only was shown evidence in both cases. Old Pirate’s beef is mostly and has been with the TSSAA. Every week game outcomes are often determined by poor officiating or players stats are diminished by terrible officiating. If the TSSAA held programs accountable more, instead of the selective punishment evidenced in the 48,554 viewed Fayetteville forfeits 6 wins thread. Coaches meeting/recruiting  potential players before enrollment is a violation. Old Pirate agrees legal transfers are common place & acceptable. Small town communities with successful programs are the place to be on Friday nights, especially when heated rivalries are in town. Hope you find your way back to The Speedway again! BTW, jest tap the back of any SP fan, ask them if they are Old Pirate. Old Pirate ain’t never hard to find! Regards, Go WarEagles, Go, LSU. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE