Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

32 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Are they fast enough to stop our jet sweep? Fairley was the best team I’d seen that could run with halbrook 

I’m watching the Forrest riverside game now. They are faster than Forrest. No where near as fast as fairley.  They are stacking almost all 11 in on Forrest some plays. It’s hard to say no way to compare. I’m not sure how fast McClendon from forrest is so it’s hard to compare.    

what type of offense were that running before hehe took over at qb.  Lots of read option by him out of the shotgun 

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Are they fast enough to stop our jet sweep? Fairley was the best team I’d seen that could run with halbrook 

I don’t think they have anyone as fast as halbrook.  They dominated Forrest in the first half but they got pushed around in the second half. I’m not sure if it was fatigue or adjustments. They only threw one time against Forrest. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think they have anyone as fast as halbrook.  They dominated Forrest in the first half but they got pushed around in the second half. I’m not sure if it was fatigue or adjustments. They only threw one time against Forrest. 

If I could call the plays id have halbrook in the wild cat like he was last night a lot