1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Thanks man, we really appreciate that. Also, my brother will be having surgery in Nashville on Wednesday and will most likely not get out until Thursday (Thanksgiving) evening sometime. As long as everything goes smooth, he is coming to the game Friday. With that said, who could we maybe get permission from to park down behind the visitor bleachers to save him a long walk from the parking lot. Back in 2017 we got there so early we just went right on in and parked back there but eventually had to move the vehicle. Do you know if this is possible or not?

Not really supposed to park there unless u have a pass. But I'm sure they will let u drive him in to let him out. If not contact any of us and he can ride in with us. Only if he wears a greenback shirt lol 

43 minutes ago, muskox said:

Not really supposed to park there unless u have a pass. But I'm sure they will let u drive him in to let him out. If not contact any of us and he can ride in with us. Only if he wears a greenback shirt lol 

He will wear black and orange . . .

Edited by rlh

48 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Thanks man, we really appreciate that. Also, my brother will be having surgery in Nashville on Wednesday and will most likely not get out until Thursday (Thanksgiving) evening sometime. As long as everything goes smooth, he is coming to the game Friday. With that said, who could we maybe get permission from to park down behind the visitor bleachers to save him a long walk from the parking lot. Back in 2017 we got there so early we just went right on in and parked back there but eventually had to move the vehicle. Do you know if this is possible or not?

Im on it!

• Upvote 1