1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m mostly just having some fun. You know what they say about opinions. No matter what I think or say y’all still took what you had ( although it’s doesnt pass the smell test) and did what you needed to do to get where you are.  

In your opinion, do you think if we take the one starter (Colby Mason) that transferred into LC off our team that we would lose the game last Friday? I think we still get the same result. On the contrary, if you take Carnes off the GB team last Friday, do you think they still win that game?

Edited by Outsider1998
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

You throw out a hypothetical scenario "if Oneida played LC" and then get all in your feelings when I throw out another hypothetical... :thumb:

Just trying to understand your point snow flake calm down. I think I got it now. LC has a more productive offense than GB, meigs, upperman or Hampton because they're higher up the list of ppg. But being higher on the list than Maryville or alcoa or who ever else is lower on the list does not mean LC has a more productive offense than those teams do. Great, glad we cleared that up :shock:

Like is said, prolly 4th, maybe 5th. 

Edited by crow

18 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

On the subject of bad officiating: I watched the film from SP vs GB and willis had SEVERAL offensive pass interference calls not get called. Contrary to belief, you cannot push off of your defender on in routes. Saw it happen several times. If I was a SP fan, i'd be upset. Not too upset though you guys had your chances.

Did you watch #3, the guy guarding him the entire game? lol

16 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

How would his family moving there be orchestration? Orchestration would be if say dyer county's starting QB from last year lost his job and Puckett said "hey son we got a starting job for you if you move here!" and then the kid moves to LC. Him moving from COVINGTON (roughly an hour away from LC, not a rock toss across the river like Maryville to Greenback) is a pretty big move if you ask me.

2. I wasn't directing that at you, more to the GB fans that have seen film on him saying he's inaccurate.

3. I told you I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that, just didn't hear it myself.

69 you're alright but you sure do have some bias opinions sometimes. You crack me up though bud

Well said.

If I'm correct 10 of LC's starting players on both sides have been playing together since at least 4th grade.  We have 2 players transfer in which I don't recall ever happening in LC and someone wants to holler Orchestration.  We have had more players leave if anything.............. JMO.......LC has holes every year that get filled by upcoming players not transfers..........Anyway, who cares.........Let's play ball........

Is it Friday yet????

7 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

In your opinion, do you think if we take the one starter (Colby Mason) that transferred into LC off our team that we would lose the game last Friday? I think we still get the same result. On the contrary, if you take Carnes off the GB team last Friday, do you think they still win that game?

WYS............

10 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Honestly the only reason I noticed it was because I specifically was watching him, he' unbelievably quick off the line and he would be blanketed and would still catch the balls. But he would 100% push off his defenders to get open on some plays, which someone of his talent getting those no calls is way too unfair

Yea, not like he got held every play or anything. 

11 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Seems like it’s more than one starter? So how many total transfers did you guys have? Some of you have said 4, some say 3. I know for sure one of your corners was a transfer and the big lineman. My whole point was with Puckett calling Greenback the best recruiters in the business while having the kids come in that did for Lake County. On your other question I gotta ask why would any kid come to Lake County if not for football? And one of your posters that has since went and edited his post called Greenback “orchestrators.”  I know there was a bunch of butt puckering by LC posters when the Fayetteville decision came down.

10 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

For a non greenback fan you sure do cry a lot.

I'm not crying at all. You cried push off, I countered with holding. You're touchy like your boy snow flake ya know. BTW I am a greenback fan all but 1 week per season. 

• CoachT locked this topic