WESTVIEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH JOB

3rddownpunt

10 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

It’s all good. I never intended any disrespect to BPM, I was just curious & he very kindly answered me. Thank you again BPM. Yes, I am an unapologetic, passionate football mom, but I’m also more intelligent than most of you on here would give me credit for. FYI...mama bear clearly indicates I’m most likely not a “sir”, ya know, context clues. ;)

It’s all good mb. Curious your thoughts on the new hire?  Admittedly I know very little about the guy so I don’t really have anything to base an opinion on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

Same here. Not sure how I feel yet. Not enough info. 1-9 last season & 20 points offensively doesn’t sound too impressive for an OC....time will tell.  Trying to be open minded.....

Being open minded is probably the best approach to take. The young coach will need all the support he can get. I wish him, your son and Westview the best of luck. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mamabear37 said:

Same here. Not sure how I feel yet. Not enough info. 1-9 last season & 20 points offensively doesn’t sound too impressive for an OC....time will tell.  Trying to be open minded.....

Unfortunately, Westview didn't hire my guy, which I thought would be a perfect fit for Westview, as I indicated back on page 1 of this thread. It's a head scratcher for sure, I wish y'all the best!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, Beagle said:

I appreciate the knowledge  you passed on there and don't doubt your accuracy in the least bit. Thank you .

I feel the need to return the favor. "a lot" is not one word.We are now even.

That's one of those things that makes my eye  twitch go off.  :P  

Just catching up on a thread that I didn't follow much Beagle, and if you don't doubt the accuracy of that post, you're giving too much credit. I'm sure that there are more "high profile" jobs on the other end of the state, but the high water mark numbers listed for the west is waaaayyyy low... even Scotts Hill pays more than the number listed, and I know that Dyersburg pays significantly more than us. Never heard of the TN. Dept. of Education questioning coaching salaries either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Being open minded is probably the best approach to take. The young coach will need all the support he can get. I wish him, your son and Westview the best of luck. 

Mamabear, he is full lies. Pure lies. 

I would tread lightly. 

JK.

The hire honestly was a bit of a head scratcher. I can not help but think there is a ton of stuff going on behind the scenes in WV.. Just on the outside looking in. 

• Like 1

Pretty interesting hire.....wonder if he'll get 2 years of head coaching experience and then jump to the QB position coach at UTM in about 2 years? Of the names I've heard in consideration, this one was kind of surprising. Hope it works out. Good luck to Coach Neal and Westview. 

Edited by SuperFan14A
sentence structure

On 2/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, SuperFan14A said:

Pretty interesting hire.....wonder if he'll get 2 years of head coaching experience and then jump to the QB position coach at UTM in about 2 years? Of the names I've heard in consideration, this one was kind of surprising. Hope it works out. Good luck to Coach Neal and Westview. 

Tough job right now there it seems. Lots of pressure it seems to win now because of Simpson. I didn't recognize any elite talent around him this season though. Time will tell however. Good Luck to Coach Neal, Westview was once a tough out for anyone. 

On 2/5/2020 at 10:00 AM, Allthetalk said:

Tough job right now there it seems. Lots of pressure it seems to win now because of Simpson. I didn't recognize any elite talent around him this season though. Time will tell however. Good Luck to Coach Neal, Westview was once a tough out for anyone. 

Not anymore :lol: