Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

34 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Aren’t we all proud of our teams and rightly so - we all the best until we get to glass house - hope we get to play don’t y’all / but you know ain’t nobody got there yet 

Absolutely.   GC not really my team.  Just a basketball fan in the West tn area.  Went to Westview and Union City the other night.  Was very disappointed in what I saw out of UC.   

2 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Didn’t get to go tonight but was told GC beat TCA handily tonight.  Was up by 30 at one point.   This team is going to get better each game.   Watch out 

Great win for GC and to empty their bench in the 4th says a lot for them. I will say this about TCA. They were without their PG Vailes tonight who is really good which is a huge loss for them because Gibson County’s press created a lot of TO’s. Single A has some really good basketball teams this year. GC plays really fast and it creates a lot of space. TCA didn’t have no one to guard our post and that hurt them. They will have to get better in that dept. USJ has a dominant post as well. We play then again soon and I expect it to be a lot tougher with Vailes back. Good win for our girls though. One at a time. 

2 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Aren’t we all proud of our teams and rightly so - we all the best until we get to glass house - hope we get to play don’t y’all / but you know ain’t nobody got there yet 

No doubt. State will be awesome this year. Thankful to the good Lord we are playing. I am going to have to sneak off to watch you guys and Loretto play. Know that will be a war. Always enjoy watching you guys play. GC and Summertown have a lot of similarities. 

1 hour ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Absolutely.   GC not really my team.  Just a basketball fan in the West tn area.  Went to Westview and Union City the other night.  Was very disappointed in what I saw out of UC.   

Union City will be good at the end of the year. They have been out for a while. Not practicing or playing. They will get better.

21 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon's Point Guard Classic Christmas tournament needs to be renamed the Wilkins family reunion. Old man Wilkins and all 3 of his sons coaching in the same tourney. Got to be some kind of record!

Croppy, it doesnt look like Huntingdon has played since November.  They get quarantined?

McKenzie takes its first loss tonight against Dyer County 54 to 50. Savannah Davis played well despite being double and nearly tripled teamed all night. We rebounded the ball and crashed the offensive glass better than previous games. Had a chance to win at the end but Davis just couldnt get the layup to go. Great game for both teams tonight... Dyer County has a really good ball club.