COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

3 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Hastings went belly up a few years ago buddy. lol

I can only relate to what I use to know.lol.I know the one in Maryville turned into my favorite shop in the world but I didnt know they all went under.Was is because of the Coronavirus?:roflolk:

I still havent forgot you standing me up on a free meal and a free ticket to watch a State Powerhouse to play ball on a Fri night.:-D

Edited by orngnblk

8 hours ago, Djohnson said:

How can we play when high school football players are testing positive for COVID-19 and contact has not started? Just wait till they let them start contact. Kids will be getting it left and right.

It doesnt affect kids. Why are you so against them playing? Keep your kid at home and away from the football players if your so worried about it. Hide in your little box if your scared. Thank goodness people like you dont get to decide for everyone else. 

• Like 1

How can we play when high school football players are testing positive for COVID-19 and contact has not started? Just wait till they let them start contact. Kids will be getting it left and right.

You have 91 total posts. All 91 are identical. You've established you are very, very afraid and you absolutely don't want any high school sports this fall.  Full pad contact is a risk factor for spread? :roflol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Karen chiming in again with pure negative nonsense as always! It just means we're closer to playing ball. Can't wait!

• CoachT locked this topic