COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

39 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You won't see many starters parents holding them back IMO. The cats outta the bag. This is all political. No kids will die from the coronavirus because they played football.

But you can bet there will be idiots galore preaching doom and gloom. It seems pretty simple to me. If you're worried make your kid sit in the house and watch CNN. If you aren't and are prepared to take (near zero) risk, let them play. The consequences are on you. Not the State, not the school,  not the stupererintendent. Hold harmless... that freakin simple. 

Let's play football!

Swarm for once I agree with you.  I will say this.  I have heard that several schools in the area have the highest numbers of football players ever according to several coaches including SH

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Over 150,000 people have died. I would understand any parents concern.  Of course some High school football players may have an underlying medical condition. I would not condemn the parents for there decision. Without any underlying condition with my child, I agree, I think I would play them too! While I watch CNN and Fox News LOL

Seriously this virus is deadly in the aged and something we should all be concerned with. We should have never let it get this bad!

It wasn't bothering a lot of these families when they were running to the beaches for spring break and throughout June and early July.  Now that school is set to begin it's suddenly a "major issue" for a lot of them again.  

7 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

It wasn't bothering a lot of these families when they were running to the beaches for spring break and throughout June and early July.  Now that school is set to begin it's suddenly a "major issue" for a lot of them again.  

I am hoping for the best like you, and I can not want for: 

"It's Football Time in Tennessee" Get ready for the Kickoff.

Go Mavericks!

33 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Over 150,000 people have died. I would understand any parents concern.  Of course some High school football players may have an underlying medical condition. I would not condemn the parents for there decision. Without any underlying condition with my child, I agree, I think I would play them too! While I watch CNN and Fox News LOL

Seriously this virus is deadly in the aged and something we should all be concerned with. We should have never let it get this bad!

I dont believe your statistics Mavericks. I'm not trying to rile you up but I'm 100% in belief that they are jaded, skewed, corrupt, politically motivated, etc. 

I stand by what I said. If you're scared, stay home! That simple. 

35 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Bingo 

36 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Swarm for once I agree with you.  I will say this.  I have heard that several schools in the area have the highest numbers of football players ever according to several coaches including SH

Stick around and come over to the dark side Boowho. 

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

I dont believe your statistics Mavericks. I'm not trying to rile you up but I'm 100% in belief that they are jaded, skewed, corrupt, politically motivated, etc. 

I stand by what I said. If you're scared, stay home! That simple. 

I do not live under a rock. LOL Your right it could be more. So take those stats with a grain of salt. Wash it it down with some kool aid. LOL Who knows swarm but if this hits home too hard then we will all know and believe.

• CoachT locked this topic