Trenton vs Milan week 1

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

Respect to Milan, you guys will have a good year.. plenty of athletes. We may have graduated key guys, but we have a stingy defense and young speedsters. Good luck to the dawgs the rest of the way. Stadium is beautiful 

I do agree.  The field and stadium are top notch! I know it was long overdue.  Milan keep on pushing! You guys have a good team.  

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody defining what a championship program is. Not team. PROGRAM 

Peabody a program and very physical. Seen some good things out of Milan as well. Peabody just made some big plays. Their QB got settled in after a shaky start. Very impressed with the stadium and the atmosphere. Peabody may be three peating. Very good and very physical. Milan needs some more reps with new coach, new system etc... They will be a tough out as well. Good opening game. Lot of fun.

Milan’s new stadium is awesome. 
the team looked better than last year but I still didn’t see the never quit tough mentality you use to see out of the Milan teams. The Milan qb doesn’t like getting hit 

the razzle  dazzle offensive shifting got us at first but we adjusted and that was that. Milan  got grinded on and it wore them out. 

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the pass  interference on the interception. The Milan dB had our receivers jersey stretched out. He pulled our receiver back then intercepted the ball. 

I’m sad I didn’t get to pet bpm’s purple poodle