Who is in, who is out

MannBlue

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Think its just a matter of when they vote. 

As I posted on other thread....

Had a workshop today with a special called meeting Monday if the gov signs the immunity deal. 

But apparently Johnson City,  Kingsport,  Bristol isn't shaking in their shoes worried about a lawsuit! They're playing Friday night. Blows my mind. 

Too many people talking out both sides of their mouths. Parents, teachers, coaches,  players and fans: If the virus terrifies you so much, STAY HOME and away from me, my family, everyone else and don't act like you want kids to play sports! Cause likely you'll get it at some point and I don't want to hear you whine and fuss and threaten! 

Edited by uknoit2

I read where the State Legislature passed a bill today to ban frivolous lawsuits against businesses / schools over COVID. It’s time to get your butts to school and play sports. BTW, online kids shouldn’t be allowed to participate in sports. If you’re too afraid to go to a classroom, you should be too afraid to play a game. 

20 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I read where the State Legislature passed a bill today to ban frivolous lawsuits against businesses / schools over COVID. It’s time to get your butts to school and play sports. BTW, online kids shouldn’t be allowed to participate in sports. If you’re too afraid to go to a classroom, you should be too afraid to play a game. 

Any kid with the health conditions that would cause them to be concerned with covid, wouldn't be allowed to play sports anyway. So I agree, back to school 

13 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I spoke with Coach Meadows yesterday.   Houston County will begin school on Monday going 100% virtual.   Their Administration determined that since it is too dangerous to be in the building then it's too dangerous to play other teams.   He's going to give me a heads up when/if things change.

In short then, Houston is out until further notice. Correct?

On 8/13/2020 at 6:42 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

I spoke with Coach Meadows yesterday.   Houston County will begin school on Monday going 100% virtual.   Their Administration determined that since it is too dangerous to be in the building then it's too dangerous to play other teams.   He's going to give me a heads up when/if things change.

What a joke