• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

SPHS09

South Pittsburg Needs Games Sept 25 and Oct 2

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Another option for SP would be to see if our game against Meigs could be moved up to Oct 2.  That would open up Oct 9 for us and would also give Meigs County 2 weeks to prepare for their all important region showdown against Oneida.  

That has been discussed. They aren’t able to move their game.

1 hour ago, Pirate1999 said:

...meigs website says homecoming is the night south pitt plays them

The next game we have will be against Oneida after you guys. It's our last home game of the year. Will be senior night.

26 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

That has been discussed. They aren’t able to move their game.

Thanks.

I'm sure everything is being looked at.  As for me, I'm just in here thinking out loud. 

52 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks.

I'm sure everything is being looked at.  As for me, I'm just in here thinking out loud. 

Play with yourselves,you got 70 on the roster.Make an OnB game.Charge 11 dollars a person.:thumb:

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Northwest Whitfield, Ga has October 2nd open per their schedule.

They have 10 games scheduled already according to their website. 10/2 is their off week. I work with a guy whose son plays there.

Edited by Pirate1999

1 minute ago, Pirate1999 said:

They have 10 games scheduled already according to their website. 10/2 is their off week. I work with a guy whose son plays there.

Ahh, didn't notice that. Well heck...

5 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Still nothing or is something in the works?   I've heard a rumor just not getting my hopes up

I seen on FB that we’d know for sure about something this Friday by tomorrow.  Maybe it’s the same as you heard

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I seen on FB that we’d know for sure about something this Friday by tomorrow.  Maybe it’s the same as you heard

I did see that too. I'm hoping something pans out.  I would like to see the pirates on Friday 

Hey guys. I will confirm we would all like to play but we do not have anything in the works for this Friday  I’m 99.9% sure we won’t have a game this week. It stinks nobody wants to play but it is what it is. We have looked everywhere.