Where is the IMG vs Ravenwood posts? Smh

FBfan26

IMG wins pretty big, but gosh dang you have to give respect to ravenwood. they hung in there most of the night, had some big stops on D, moved the ball well on O outside of the turnovers, and that Trevor Andrews kid that played QB for RW is a freakin STUD. what a game he had. someone has to start offering that kid after tonight. Mad props to the Raptors for stepping up and taking a game nobody else would, and not backing down all night.  

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

IMG wins pretty big, but gosh dang you have to give respect to ravenwood. they hung in there most of the night, had some big stops on D, moved the ball well on O outside of the turnovers, and that Trevor Andrews kid that played QB for RW is a freakin STUD. what a game he had. someone has to start offering that kid after tonight. Mad props to the Raptors for stepping up and taking a game nobody else would, and not backing down all night.  

Much respect to Ravenwood!!!

1 minute ago, keepitmoving said:

JJ McCarthy is a 5 star?  Who evaluated this kid?????  Very suspect.  Has the best WR/s in the country and the best O line.....Couldn't complete a pass.  Looked very very suspect! I demand a re count on those stars.....LOL  

Yeah, he looked terrible for a supposed blue-chipper, especially given the talent on their roster. I think he was just 6-17 at the half. He ended up 16-31, and while he did make a few nice throws, there were quite a few ugly decisions/throws.

As a Buckeye fan/alum, we'll see how he does at UM :lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Yeah, he looked terrible for a supposed blue-chipper, especially given the talent on their roster. I think he was just 6-17 at the half. He ended up 16-31, and while he did make a few nice throws, there were quite a few ugly decisions/throws.

As a Buckeye fan/alum, we'll see how he does at UM :lol:

I thought the back up QB for Ravenwood was better.  He made a ton of plays for them last night.

17 hours ago, Bump11 said:

thats what I'm saying. IMG is #1 in the nation and Ravenwood showed that its still high school kids vs high school kids and its a game. They earned respect and id be scared of them come playoffs, they gained some confidence. They did what no other team in Tennessee "Knox or Bount Co" would have done 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Agreed!  just now watched, the difference in size on both sides of the line was crazy, RW competed for most of 3 qtrs and IMG distanced themselves after, BUT credit to RW as IMG's annual recruiting class is better than a lot of D1 programs.....lol

On 9/26/2020 at 5:42 PM, Thund3rStruck said:

thats what I'm saying. IMG is #1 in the nation and Ravenwood showed that its still high school kids vs high school kids and its a game. They earned respect and id be scared of them come playoffs, they gained some confidence. They did what no other team in Tennessee "Knox or Bount Co" would have done 

I agree with you 100%