The South Pittsburg Pirates Scheduling in 2021

OLD PIRATE

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

Howie is a Pirate fan . He was saying everyone is scared to play us .

Have them call Oneida. We always schedule at least one long road game each year. We use them as practice runs for the playoffs when travel can get long. I’d love to see that game happen. 

30 minutes ago, crow said:

Have them call Oneida. We always schedule at least one long road game each year. We use them as practice runs for the playoffs when travel can get long. I’d love to see that game happen. 

So would I crow.. it would be a good series. Just for you.. I’m giving your Oneida boys the edge if we meet up. 

I dislike Jasper as much as anyone maybe more since I had to live there since the 4th grade but still played for the Pirates. So I took a lot of crap from them but to drop the series even though they deserve it would take something away from both teams. Everyone knows pruitt is just passing through anyway. Maybe we can reach some kind of agreement. As far as NJ is concerned I believe I may have been one of the last teams if not the last to play them on the field. They think they're so above us don't know if they would lower themselves to play us unless they were 100% positive of a win

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I dislike Jasper as much as anyone maybe more since I had to live there since the 4th grade but still played for the Pirates. So I took a lot of crap from them but to drop the series even though they deserve it would take something away from both teams. Everyone knows pruitt is just passing through anyway. Maybe we can reach some kind of agreement. As far as NJ is concerned I believe I may have been one of the last teams if not the last to play them on the field. They think they're so above us don't know if they would lower themselves to play us unless they were 100% positive of a win

the only way I would play them is have the2021 game at the Pitt!