Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

True but the corner has been turned and we expect to compete from here in out ! Not saying it's a GoldBall yearly but when you play the Tide you are gonna know you've been in a dogfight !!!!

For sure. It’ll stay that way because when you get kids invested that’s what happens. Something we were missing during the 2000 till 2011 time span

1 hour ago, UncleGATA said:

No bold statements or promises were made on my end and I’m definitely not on the attack.   Everything eventually comes to an end. I simply questioned how UC would win by 7. I was looking for an opinion other than we will show up ready to play.  

Yeah I want some football talk. The fans and players in Trenton all know Union city well. They always come to play 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah I want some football talk. The fans and players in Trenton all know Union city well. They always come to play 

Here lately they been outmatched,I have seen them this year they have alot more speed than the past two year which has crippled them against us,I am like others I would like to hear were they think they have a advantage this year..

2 hours ago, TipToe421 said:

Well they moved to 2A and can't beat up on all those little 1A schools anymore so that kinda hurt 'em.......Peabody by 2TDs.....

These Lake Co folks crack me up. We won’t the 2a title in 2017. Yes we were 1a in 2013 and 2014. I believe we beat the 2a state champs then as well. Also beat a Nashville Christian team that had several division 1 players on it. Lake Co didn’t want any this year. 

1 minute ago, UCStrong77 said:

These Lake Co folks crack me up. We won’t the 2a title in 2017. Yes we were 1a in 2013 and 2014. I believe we beat the 2a state champs then as well. Also beat a Nashville Christian team that had several division 1 players on it. Lake Co didn’t want any this year. 

The year we won gold was 2014 and y'all beat the breaks off us regular season by a score of 42-16 we was beat up going into the game but healthy y'all was still better

6 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

That game elevated us that year IMO. We played y’all the best game out of anyone in the regular season I believe. That team would’ve beaten any team in any classification. That team vs Alcoa would’ve been a good one