Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hunter Frame for SP tonight with 7:34 left in 2nd quarter has 8-10 carries for 200+ yards and 5 TD’s

Hunter Frame had 295 yds on 9 carries/ 5 tds in the 1st half.Played defense a few plays after his last run.Season Totals...1,204 yds on 77 carries...23 tds...172 yds per gm...15.6 yds per carry...In 7 games.Hard to beat 172 yds per game on 11 carry per gm average.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScallyWag said:

Hunter Frame had 295 yds on 9 carries/ 5 tds in the 1st half.Played defense a few plays after his last run.Season Totals...1,204 yds on 77 carries...23 tds...172 yds per gm...15.6 yds per carry...In 7 games.Hard to beat 172 yds per game on 11 carry per gm average.

No doubt in my mind Frame should win. Parker from MC and Stewart from Huntland are 2/3. 

On 10/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, Southtowner said:

SP has only played 6 games thus far due to Jasper and Red Bank cancellations.

Hunter Frame's stats:

6 game total:

68 carries.

909 yards.

18 TDs.

13.4 yards per carry.

151.5 yards per game.

Hunter Frame wears #4 for the South Pittsburg Pirates.  

His updated totals are as follows:

7 games.

77 carries.

1,204 yards.

23 TDs.

15.63 yards per carry.

172 yards per game.

Outstanding young man on and off the field. 

@FridayMainEvent

@CoachT

Edited by Southtowner
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, Tiger2 said:

Thanks for the help. I have only watched two of the games and seen some numbers out of the paper.   He must have had all the receptions in the games I watched.  

They need to throw it more then cause it looked like it was working

They must have listened.  Meadows had over 100 yards rushing and 99 yards receiving on just 2 catches.

Both short passes and Meadows did the rest making several defenders miss. 

I believe he added 4 more touchdowns also.

He is a playmaker in the open field. 

Watertown’s Jordan Cason! RB and LB
You guys wanted to know his big game stats so here ya go.

Cason against Trousdale County (7-2) region opponent- 11 for 45 with 4 catches for 48 yards and 7 tackles.

Against 4a (6-3) foe Dekalb County- 8 for 138 with 3TDs and 1 catch for 11 yards. With 13 tackles and 1TFL on defense.

Against 3a (6-3) Upperman last night he posted-  81 yards and 2 TDs with 17 tackles and 3TFLs

Against (4a) 6-3 Nolensville- 2 catches for 30 yards and a TD. And 6 tackles with 1TFL and 1 FF. Nolensvilles line was pretty good so we were throwing the ball most of the ball game if I remember correctly.

Against Region Opponents-

Westy- 14 carries for 177 and 2 TDS 

Jackson County- 3 carries for 125 and 1 TD

Cascade- 14 for 78 and 1 TD

I obviously know that these aren’t ideal Mr. Football numbers. But this is because these stats are with him and Carter alternating every series for the whole season. When you have two guys that can play at this level on offense while playing both sides of the ball you let them rotate. 

However, most of his production has also came in the first half. He has played minimally in the second half all year while maybe getting a few carries in the second in less than half of the games. 

His full season numbers are-

Offensively- 85 carries for 808 yards which is 9.5 YPC and he has 12 TDs
Defensively- 78 tackles with 10 TFLs and 4 FFs. 1 INT.

While being the leader of an 8-1 team who’s only loss is against top 4a team Nolensville in week 2. 

Edited by PiddyDaFull
Forgot his interception
  • Upvote 1