South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

37 minutes ago, powerp said:

Eh. I think they will struggle. They haven't faced a team as big or fast as us. Coach Henry gets all he can out of his boys though so we have to be prepared.  Roy should be proud bc I saw our boys flipping tractor tires and chasing chickens at the practice field today. We will be real strong and fast Friday. 

I didn’t say I was picking Coalfield. I’m picking SP to win the game. 

6 hours ago, team69 said:

I watched the OS game. I personally think Monterey and Gordy would beat Coalfield.

Coalbucket didn't make as many mistakes on offense though other than having to score 4 and goal from the 19th following a wiener tug call.  They and Gordy could give ought a Best Tug award after the game.

4 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Hey skillets - this week will look similar to Gordy. 1st half will look like a game, 2nd half speed and skill will win out.

If the Pirates had avoided drive killing penalties at Gordy, it would have been something like 21 to 28 - 0 at the half.  The Gordy score came on a drive after they got out of a 4th and 13 situation on a dumb defensive face mask away from the ball. That Gordy score woke the Pirates up.

4 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Hey skillets - this week will look similar to Gordy. 1st half will look like a game, 2nd half speed and skill will win out.

Old Pirate says the Pirates will dominate beginning from the start. Ifin yous wondering, the last home game will be the ignition switch to start early and finish strong! Afterall, Ifin theys don’t and lose, their season will be over! YepReconSo 

27 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Pirates will dominate beginning from the start. Ifin yous wondering, the last home game will be the ignition switch to start early and finish strong! Afterall, Ifin theys don’t and lose, their season will be over! YepReconSo 

If they are fortunate enough to win the gold while still playing incomplete games it will be a disappointment as far as not reaching their full capability.