South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

So Pittsburg gonna get it done this year. They finally got the cats to back up the hype. Fayetteville gonna get a dose of reality come Friday. I’m just keeping it real. I got So Pitt by mercy and I got them circled to represent next year in 1A East too against Peabody! I’m just keeping it real

You would be correct Biggum

19 minutes ago, powerp said:

Two guys that put a lot into Pirate football over the years that are now at different schools in Shawn Peek and Freddie Tidmore would have enjoyed this team. Those 2 know the game and helped shape a lot of these young men on this team.

PowerP you are doing some serious reminiscing. Who’s next? LMBO

Hope for the best of the best ref's Friday. I will say the bunch we had against Coalfield was the best I've seen in a very long time. They were very professional. I know I call out the ref's alot, but when there good I want to commend them. Whoever that bunch was need to have a clinic and show other ref's how to actually ref a game the right way. 

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

I told Roy it was his fault we got beat last year! That sign proved it.

LRDAO.... Cherokee Tom I garuntee while they was running through this sign I snuck in that Ryan mans locker room and stole his orchestrating manual.  I garuntee I got that goat fattened back up and ready to send him out Saturday to get some more boys  for next year.  That Frazier boy and Davis boy about broke him down.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Cherokee Tom I garuntee while they was running through this sign I snuck in that Ryan mans locker room and stole his orchestrating manual.  I garuntee I got that goat fattened back up and ready to send him out Saturday to get some more boys  for next year.  That Frazier boy and Davis boy about broke him down.  You think im joking but im not. 

We need a few more for next year so go get them Roy.