Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Put Oakland on the schedule for next year and we would all get to witness it! I’m not going to sit here and argue about something we will never see, but if Oakland and Alcoa played tomorrow Oakland would have to be the favored by 2 to 3 TDS. I want to know why you think different? They played a same opponent in Maryville. Alcoa lost and Oakland destroyed them by 42 points! Hard to justify your reasoning. It’s easy to say you could stop #2 for Oakland on the internet, but on the field would be a different story. Enjoy the championship, but don’t go barking up the wrong tree and thinking you could play with Creasy and his boys either! 

2018 Oakland lost to Maryville early in the season, in the playoffs they beat em like they stole something. As it's been mentioned here before, it would be strength on strength, Oakland's power running game versus Alcoa's great defense. Alcoa also has a QB that would keep Oakland honest on defense. I'd be surprised if either team scored more than 21. Rankin always loved sticking it to Oakland, so I guarantee you they'd pull out all the stops

12 hours ago, Dawgs100 said:

Not at all what was intended. However, you had very few fans from my point of view, it looked like the community doesn't really come out for an east Tennessee all star team.  That was my point. I can say it slower next time if needed!!!!

I've been to Cookeville ever year the championship game has been played there. Typically the home side will ALWAYS have more people.  There is a bunch of people that come to watch the championship games that are not fans of either team. Typically becauce the ticket gates and not wanting to walk around the track to get to the visitor side, they sit on the home side.

If you think or are trying  to belittle Alcoa's fan support you better get ready for a war!

Alcoa is one of the best teams for fan support at home and away games I've seen. Alcoa played and have played 6A teams on a regular basis.  The F5 always has more fans than even the 6A teams. Maryville will typically brings equal number of fans to the Alcoa/Maryville away games.

So, you're though,  or brainless "point of view" is not true and only your opinion! Question, based on your "point of view?" Have you ever been at an Alcoa home game? Ever been to a Alcoa vs Maryville game? Ever watched an Alcoa game on the road at the other teams home field? I have! 30+ years! Alcoa has great fan and community support. It's part of Alcoa's winning tradition! :thumb:

What you are suggesting is pure BS from a whinny poor fan crybaby that had his team donkey stomped!:lol:

So,..... Enjoy your goose egg dawg boy!!:thumb:

10 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

I’m telling you right now, #2 for Oakland would eat all day against Alcoa’s defense! Alcoa’s team is great, but that kid is a step above anyone that played at Cookeville this weekend! I have no ties to either program, but have watched both play multiple games this year and Oakland would win by 21 points IMO. They had the best team in the state this year and will have the best team in the state next year as they are loaded with Juniors. And I say this without taking anything away from Alcoa. I think a Alcoa versus Elizabethon would be a more reasonable and comparable game to look for rather than Alcoa and Oakland. Oakland lit Maryville up by 42 points....let that sink in. I can’t remember or know if I’ve ever heard of a team doing that to Maryville. I’m just glad all of these teams are in Tennessee and we get to witness GREAT football. Congrats to Alcoa, Oakland, and all the rest of the State Championship teams! 

Enjoy YOUR opinion, and imaginary matchups!:lol:

#2 and Oakland Offense does not "eat all day" unless its at the Chinese buffet! They won't against the Alcoa defense! And that's MY opinion!:thumb:

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

My guess is that BC was talking about going somewhere to eat burritos before going to the game on Coach T that day and everyone that read it decided to set on the other side to save themselves.

Yup, that's it barney,  us GOONS did NOT see you at the championship games this year?......oh yea, thats right, even if Murvul had made it there, you would have been too scared of rona to crawl out from under your rock! :roflolk:

43 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Enjoy YOUR opinion, and imaginary matchups!:lol:

#2 and Oakland Offense does not "eat all day" unless its at the Chinese buffet! They won't against the Alcoa defense! And that's MY opinion!:thumb:

Tell Rankins to put them on the schedule next year Big Boy and we will see what happens.  Comparing Apples to Oranges...That's not an opinion...that's a FACT! Alcoa doesn't want that Oakland smoke!!!!!  Stick with 3A and continue to whip up on the little people.  You have the option to move up as many classes as you wish, just can't move down.  Make that leap and see what happens!  Creasy would spank that tail and send a message back to that other 6A team right down the road!  Gitty Up! 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, that's it barney,  us GOONS did NOT see you at the championship games this year?......oh yea, thats right, even if Murvul had made it there, you would have been too scared of rona to crawl out from under your rock! :roflolk:

Your right. Can't be to safe. I sneezed twice Saturday Night and we had Lifestar to transport me to UT Hospital but they said I was okay.

32 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Tell Rankins to put them on the schedule next year Big Boy and we will see what happens.  Comparing Apples to Oranges...That's not an opinion...that's a FACT! Alcoa doesn't want that Oakland smoke!!!!!  Stick with 3A and continue to whip up on the little people.  You have the option to move up as many classes as you wish, just can't move down.  Make that leap and see what happens!  Creasy would spank that tail and send a message back to that other 6A team right down the road!  Gitty Up! 

Never knew Blackman and DB were considered little people. Nobody is spanking Alcoa, not with the talent and coaching they have.