1A 2021

lakecounty1968

On 12/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, TheAmbassador said:

McKenzie will be your toughest game in the west. It will be mercy rule in first three rounds then a tough game against McKenzie. Then at least a 21 point win in Cookeville. Wait and see...

LC has a very good running back,receivers are back except Morgan and think soph.qb is going to open some eyes.Wont be able to key on rb.Yall havent seen him so you dont know.

Edited by mrbigster

53 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

LC has a very good running back,receivers are back except Morgan and think soph.qb is going to open some eyes.Wont be able to key on rb.Yall havent seen him so you dont know.

Peabody is on a different level. They would have beaten SP or Fayetteville by 21 this year. They would have beat Lake County by 35. They were the best team in 1-3A not named -Alcoa. I know you were young this year, but I feel like the Peabody players and the staff they have will put it on any of us in 2021-2022. 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Peabody’s qb was a sophomore this year and a sophomore receiver and a junior receiver. Our middle linebacker was a sophomore. khalik the running back that won mr football was a junior.  The sophomore class which will be juniors next year won a lot of games in their 8th and 9th grade year.  

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody’s qb was a sophomore this year and a sophomore receiver and a junior receiver. Our middle linebacker was a sophomore. khalik the running back that won mr football was a junior.  The sophomore class which will be juniors next year won a lot of games in their 8th and 9th grade year.  

Nobody honestly should touch you in 1A the next 2 years. You boys are slowly building an Alcoa type dynasty. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Peabody is on a different level. They would have beaten SP or Fayetteville by 21 this year. They would have beat Lake County by 35. They were the best team in 1-3A not named -Alcoa. I know you were young this year, but I feel like the Peabody players and the staff they have will put it on any of us in 2021-2022. 

I agree

On 12/23/2020 at 2:44 PM, Pirate1999 said:

I wouldn’t change a whole lot if you are in contention year in and year out. Don’t be stupid. You sound like we have been put out of playoffs in first round 3 years in a row. 

I’m just going to shoot your straight pirate, no way y’all should’ve lost that state game and you know it! Along with being bounced in the semis more times than I can count with stellar teams. We all know the issue here..

Edited by TheCommander
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheCommander said:

I’m just going to shoot your straight pirate, no way y’all should’ve lost that state game and you know it! Along with being bounced in the semis more times than I can count with stellar teams. We all know the issue here..

So what’s the issue? I would say the issue this year in both losses was our OL .. got dominated in both games and when that happens you won’t move the ball. I don’t care what skills guys you got if you can’t block and to be honest the line sp played with this year on the OL we knew was not very good after graduating everyone the year before. Same issue will be next year.  

2 hours ago, Pirate1999 said:

So what’s the issue? I would say the issue this year in both losses was our OL .. got dominated in both games and when that happens you won’t move the ball. I don’t care what skills guys you got if you can’t block and to be honest the line sp played with this year on the OL we knew was not very good after graduating everyone the year before. Same issue will be next year.  

I garuntee I got that goat out looking for some more real big boys to nock a hole for that Kelly boy and that Jackson boy and that other Kelly boy  and that Mount boy to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard