1A 2021

lakecounty1968

17 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

In the West, you really can’t make a prediction like that this upcoming season. In 2A in the west you very well could make a solid prediction for that. 1A will be tougher than 2A in the West by a long shot, some might say “gonna be easier in 1A” I don’t think so 2A in west should be a cake walk for Huntingdon or Westview 

1A out weighs 2A by a long shot now.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Salem said:

Local people familiar with the program have said many times over the previous two seasons this team was loaded. I've followed 1A and 2A football in TN for decades and this group looks like they have 4A talent when they take the field. They were 10-0 last season when TSSAA royally screwed the program right before the playoffs. That's why there was so much outrage and threats of lawsuits in 2019. Only knock on the team is they will have to overcome 100 yards per game in penalties and they play down to their competition at times. 

you are right on so many levels.  Once the maturity and control factor kick in, this team could be scary good.  And as soon as I get the green light, I will post our '21 schedule for ya'll. :shock:

On 12/7/2020 at 6:26 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There are similar threads like this one started every year after the championship games. No one and I mean absolutely no one on these boards had Fayetteville mentioned as a team to win it all. Could it be there is a team out there that wins it all nine of us are thinking about. 

You mean like Whitwell in 2018?  Even they had horses.  If there is a team in the east that could come out of no where it would be Copper Pan . . . and maybeCelina..

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1