2021 3A

SSHawks12

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There was evidence that pointed in the direction that rules were broken. you know just as well as I do that it’s hard to prove some things. Let’s leave it at that I don’t want to speculate or get anything started 

At the end of the day Greg Scott and Diffee provided ample evidence At the hearing that did prove the kids all lived where they said the did.  No speculation to that. And I know your not starting anything bro. Your not one of the clowns that suddenly got an account to do nothing but come out and hurl stones at Milan. When innocence was proven they disappeared like a fart in the wind. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

At the end of the day Greg Scott and Diffee provided ample evidence At the hearing that did prove the kids all lived where they said the did.  No speculation to that. And I know your not starting anything bro. Your not one of the clowns that suddenly got an account to do nothing but come out and hurl stones at Milan. When innocence was proven they disappeared like a fart in the wind. 

:roflolk:

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup. That way the F5 freshman will have enough experience to destroy the running chickens on their own!:thumb:

I miss playing AE in playoffs.  An AE guy was saying that in two years they will beat Alcoa. Said their sophomore class was loaded.  I showed him a pic of Lance, Bubba and Eli. Two sophomores and a freshman. He became less confident.  I enjoy playing AE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

I miss playing AE in playoffs.  An AE guy was saying that in two years they will beat Alcoa. Said their sophomore class was loaded.  I showed him a pic of Lance, Bubba and Eli. Two sophomores and a freshman. He became less confident.  I enjoy playing AE.

He man. Don’t know if you had a chance to talk to BC or Slant but plans changed at the last minute and we didn’t get together at Hot Rods. Hope you didn’t go up there for nothing. But I know you had your hands full. 

23 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He man. Don’t know if you had a chance to talk to BC or Slant but plans changed at the last minute and we didn’t get together at Hot Rods. Hope you didn’t go up there for nothing. But I know you had your hands full. 

No worries brother.  Get my info from Slant or BC and you can text me