Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Wasn't that coach the DC at Dyersburg for a long time? Think he might go back there? Even though it seems you're back to being a Milan fan haha

Coach Decker was an assistant coach at Dyersburg for eight years prior to becoming the head coach at Obion Central, and he was the defensive coordinator at the time he left the Trojans.  I have no idea about Coach Decker's future plans.

Edited by stacmot

37 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Wasn't that coach the DC at Dyersburg for a long time? Think he might go back there? Even though it seems you're back to being a Milan fan haha

Always been a Milan fan. What your saying makes no sense. I know nothing about the Obion Co coach prior to his time there. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

We haven't had spring practice yet, and I'm already counting the days until the season begins!

146 days until August 19:

Milan at Peabody
Crockett Co. at Dyer Co.

147 days until August 20:

Obion Co. at Gibson Co.
Jackson North Side at Hardin Co.
Lexington at South Gibson
Haywood open

As far as I know, Haywood still needs one more game in order to fill their schedule.  The Cats appear to have open dates for week one and week two.   If they can't find a game for one of those weeks, the Tomcats will open the season on September 3rd at region rival Crockett Co.

It's going to be aggravating, to say the least, if Haywood fans have to wait until two weeks after the season begins to see the 2021 Tomcats play.  Lol

Go Tomcats!

Edited by stacmot

29 minutes ago, stacmot said:

We haven't had spring practice yet, and I'm already counting the days until the season begins!

Milan at Peabody
Crockett Co. at Dyer Co.

Obion Co. at Gibson Co.
Haywood open

As far as I know, Haywood still needs one more game in order to fill their schedule.  The Cats appear to have open dates for week one and week two.   If they can't find a game for one of those weeks, the Tomcats will open the season on September 3rd at region rival Crockett Co.

It's going to be aggravating, to say the least, if Haywood fans have to wait two weeks after the season begins to see the 2021 Tomcats play.  Lol

Go Tomcats!

@MidTennFootball

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Always been a Milan fan. What your saying makes no sense. I know nothing about the Obion Co coach prior to his time there. 

Alright Captain Snark.......... The haha at the end implies that I was kind of kidding. I remember in threads back, you saying you worked in Dyersburg or something, and you have responded threads relating to Dyersburg. So that was not completely out of left field. 

35 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Alright Captain Snark.......... The haha at the end implies that I was kind of kidding. I remember in threads back, you saying you worked in Dyersburg or something, and you have responded threads relating to Dyersburg. So that was not completely out of left field. 

Listen I think you took what I said out of context. If I came across snarky that definitely wasn’t my intention and I apologize for that. I just meant I have always been a die hard Milan fan so what you were saying made no sense to me. Now that you have explained it makes perfect sense. Again my apologies for coming across the wrong way. 

40 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don't know much about MidTennFootball, but it appears he might be a fan of Oakland and other Rutherford Co. schools.

I'm not sure if you were implying that Haywood should contact Oakland, but it appears that Oakland has games scheduled for those two dates (Hendersonville and Madison Ridgeland Academy, MS). 

I can't speak for Coach Smith, but I would say that Haywood would not want any more of the Patriots at this time.  Haywood played Oakland in 2015 and 2016 losing those two games 49-6 and 52-6.

I do know that over the past few months Haywood has posted its open dates in the games wanted section of the TSSAA and TNFCA websites.  Coach Smith may have filled the schedule, but I haven't seen any announcement about it.

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

Milan at Peabody
Crockett Co. at Dyer Co.

Obion Co. at Gibson Co.
Haywood open

It's going to be aggravating, to say the least, if Haywood fans have to wait until two weeks after the season begins to see the 2021 Tomcats play.  Lol

Go Tomcats!

If I’m not mistaken, I thought Haywood was supposed to play East or Melrose in week 1? I could be wrong

6 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

If I’m not mistaken, I thought Haywood was supposed to play East or Melrose in week 1? I could be wrong

Haywood is scheduled to play Melrose on Sept. 24.  I haven't heard anything about playing East.  If we are playing East, there hasn't been any public announcement about it. 

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=222&sportid=1&seasonid=374

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Listen I think you took what I said out of context. If I came across snarky that definitely wasn’t my intention and I apologize for that. I just meant I have always been a die hard Milan fan so what you were saying made no sense to me. Now that you have explained it makes perfect sense. Again my apologies for coming across the wrong way. 

No prob. Sorry for overreacting  

• Upvote 1