2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 minute ago, rlh said:

Quit pretending.  We know your real name is Jasper Dillard. 

Daggummit boy you is all flustered this morning. Arguing with Old Crow on the other thread. You can defend all you want but this is a bunch of mess. I guarantee you if this Chicken Jones man paints that ship pink or makes the Power P yeller I ain't giving my tithes. 

4 hours ago, rlh said:

You spelled it wrong. 

It was a copy & paste from the CoachT schedule.  I went back and edited my post.  I changed MC to Jasper.

When I was responding to Old Pirate I was referring to the North Jackson game had been added to our schedule and I got that info from that Hargis man. 

3 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit this is pathetic. I'm hearing we are dropping more teams on our schedule too. This new coach is afraid of losing 4 or 5 games his first year so he's gonna play a cupcake schedule. I hope he don't try to schedule Sale Creek and Lookout Valley twice. I recon he is going to change the color of the Power P to yeller on the helmets and field.

You are so scared of Captain Jones and what he brings to the SP program that you have created a whole new persona.  You are doing this because you are so frightened and really have no other recourse but to bash SP while pretending to be one of our own.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ScallyWag said:

We now have a powder puff schedule.What kind of mess is this? Better stock up on the cannon balls for the home games.This will be the weakest schedule in modern History.SouthTowner What you think about this JV schedule?

I'm not really enthused with it Scallywag.  Especially if Jasper ain't on there.  But I can learn to live with it IF that's the route we need to take.

Captain Jones has a vision for the Pirate Program.  A very long term vision. And it terrifies the jailhouse folks. 

I have put my trust in the Captain and shall put all my efforts and support behind him. 

P4L.

JollyRogersFlag2.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

You are so scared of Captain Jones and what he brings to the SP program that you have created a whole new persona.  You are doing this because you are so frightened and really have no other recourse but to bash SP while pretending to be one of 

You tell him ST.

I hate that the game isn't happening because I think Jones will do good. I like to give you a hard time though. 

Edited by PurplePower68