2021 Championship games predictions for Chattanooga?

Sequatchie33

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

Glad we don't have to drive on that speed trap 111 anymore, but people need to be reminded to leave early because I24 is bad and will continue to be bad.  If your game is on Friday, good luck with the traffic!!  Glad it's in Chattanooga for sure though. 

Sportman our boys want have to spend the night and be staying out all night with those college girls now.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Exactly don't really see how it  is "bias " when only Cookeville and chatt  applied. Chattanooga is a far better venue, it  might mean more travel but  it gives those boys a chance to see somewhere they may have never went. My  dad's first time to murphreesboro  was for  sports  back in the day.  id still make make trip to Nashville  if they held it  there and I live in Cleveland.  I wouldn't complain  because ite chance to learn about your whole state. Instead of just being  a western,middle, and eastern Tennesseean 

You live up near Traveling Tom, aka Cherokee Tom

3 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Exactly don't really see how it  is "bias " when only Cookeville and chatt  applied. Chattanooga is a far better venue, it  might mean more travel but  it gives those boys a chance to see somewhere they may have never went. My  dad's first time to murphreesboro  was for  sports  back in the day.  id still make make trip to Nashville  if they held it  there and I live in Cleveland.  I wouldn't complain  because ite chance to learn about your whole state. Instead of just being  a western,middle, and eastern Tennesseean 

The playoffs and road games are a good way for people to learn about their state.  As far as venues go, only Memphis and Martin are options in the west.  The middle has several options in and around Nashville plus Murfreesboro.  The east has just as many with Cookeville, K-ville, Johnson City, and Chattanooga.

12 hours ago, rlh said:

The playoffs and road games are a good way for people to learn about their state.  As far as venues go, only Memphis and Martin are options in the west.  The middle has several options in and around Nashville plus Murfreesboro.  The east has just as many with Cookeville, K-ville, Johnson City, and Chattanooga.

Jackson is an option in the West. Many more hotels and restaurants than Martin. But then again Jackson would have to put in a bid. 

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Jackson is an option in the West. Many more hotels and restaurants than Martin. But then again Jackson would have to put in a bid. 

Don't think that would happen. They're still griping about the fields at the sportsplex, and that's the only thing in Madison County to both turn a profit and benefit the public in my adult lifetime.

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Don't think that would happen. They're still griping about the fields at the sportsplex, and that's the only thing in Madison County to both turn a profit and benefit the public in my adult lifetime.

I agree. The city leadership would prevent it. I just meant it is possible. The ballpark has hosted the Jackson area football jamboree before so games could be played there. Many hotels and restaurants. It is possible. I think spring fling would be wonderful to have in Jackson. Definitely have the facilities for baseball and softball.