Week 2: Fayetteville (1A) @ Lewis County (2A)

MC4FHS

4 minutes ago, RiversideP said:

He says that, I think, because Lewis typically gets a lot of calls go there way at home

Yeah, you can say that but the Pennelly stats over the years do not back up that assumption. For example last Friday night Lewis County had three touchdowns called back.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'd bet that if you went to this game and announced who you were, they'd be happy to introduce themselves.

:roflol::roflolk: Probably correct on that assumption trader. I have been there but it has been many, many years ago!

2 hours ago, Pizzashadow2 said:

You are posting on here more because you are a want-to-be Panther that has been kicked out of the club.

Yeah, um, naw! 

2 hours ago, RiversideP said:

He says that, I think, because Lewis typically gets a lot of calls go there way at home

Oh yeah, they definitely do and at key times. 

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Yeah, you can say that but the Pennelly stats over the years do not back up that assumption. For example last Friday night Lewis County had three touchdowns called back.

Was there really any doubt going into that game who was going to win or the outcome? As to coincide with my previous comment in this post, those calls were probably make up calls to some of the other calls that are going to transpire throughout this season.

Y'all will be able to look back at future/potential calls and claim that first game as either non-biased or not-for-Lewis County.

But, then again, this is going to be a "down year" for y'all. It will be due to covid or players quitting, or players transferring or some other reason but won't be because Lewis County is/will be finally facing competition! 

Don't worry though, I'm sure the T$$AA buddies will have y'all back into a subpar region next year so that you can be the regular season paper champs once again!

3 hours ago, RiversideP said:

Haha, I'm not saying that because I think Lewis is bad or anything I k ow they are normally a decent ball team. I just think Fayetteville is that good.