Oakland vs South Pittsburg (Jones Man vs that Creasy Man)

OldTownRoad

17 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Man with all due respect to the pirates, they are a great small 1a program and I feel like Jones will take them places.  This game will be as bad as creasy wants it to be.  This game matches one of the best 1a programs to the best program in Tennessee regardless of class, including private schools.  This is a team that mercy ruled Maryville last year.  I just hope no pirates get dinged up for the playoffs.  

Agreed, they are a year removed from doing that to Maryville, they will do the same to SP, minimum 35pts, probably more unless they take their foot off the gas and/or just play their B-team...

On 8/21/2021 at 7:14 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think everyone knows how I feel about a certain SP poster. But I find it a little odd that a poster who joined an hour ago starts a thread about a game that is two months away. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

@Roy Dillard

Do you know about this thread Roy??

What kind of mess is this little buddy? I thought you liked me now.  I garuntee this Jones man isnt worried about this Creasy man right now.  Im not joking either.