Camden vs Huntingdon

horse

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MiddleAgedMustang said:

Well it looks like this game has officially been cancelled due to covid. I hate it for our kids. Mustangs needed to build upon that momentum from the South Side win. Having to cancel all the homecoming activities puts a damper on things as well. 

Amazing how low the Camden program has dropped. Used to be a proud program.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Amazing how low the Camden program has dropped. Used to be a proud program.

Just heard we dropped Dyersburg to play LC which was off this Friday for Covid. Will there be a chance Huntingdon reschedules Camden for our scheduled game against yall  since it’s a region game or will they pull a Halls and forfeit all together?

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Just heard we dropped Dyersburg to play LC which was off this Friday for Covid. Will there be a chance Huntingdon reschedules Camden for our scheduled game against yall  since it’s a region game or will they pull a Halls and forfeit all together?

I'm torn on that one. On the one hand, Camden is a bit of a rivalry game, and they're down this year so I would love to see our super young team get a taste of blowout wins. On the other hand, though, I don't know how much that game prepares us for November football. While I don't necessarily think we could hang with Peabody for 4 quarters, I would like to see where our team stacks up against one of the best in the state..