Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

No you're just mad because I'm laying out facts that go against your argument. I'm not going to pretend something isn't true to stroke your ego. 

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 
Looking at schedules Lake and Peabody only had two dates they were not playing in region. September 24th Dyersburg and October 22 Huntingdon. 

aparently you can’t read or refuse to

Its a scheduling issue. 

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 
Looking at schedules Lake and Peabody only had two dates they were not playing in region. September 24th Dyersburg and October 22 Huntingdon. 

aparently you can’t read or refuse to

Its a scheduling issue. 

You can copy and paste that bogus reply all you like. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

No you're just mad because I'm laying out facts that go against your argument. I'm not going to pretend something isn't true to stroke your ego. 

Let me break it down for you

2 dates available…..

lake county has to agree as well what date they play.

they wanted September 24 apparently or agreed it was best.

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

You can copy and paste that bogus reply all you like. 

A team last year screwed lake county out of a championship match up last year because they didn’t want to reschedule. Jacobs wants the region win to be on the field not Covid. If that means replace a team then it happens. 
Looking at schedules Lake and Peabody only had two dates they were not playing in region. September 24th Dyersburg and October 22 Huntingdon. 

I plan to… when we read and understand plain facts then I’ll stop.

I think Peabody made the decision they did as they believe it's in their best interest to do so.  What school dosen't?

I guess this brings up the question or questions that will follow:  Just how important are the Region games?   Should they take precedent over out of region games and get rescheduled if possible? I don't think there are any concrete rules within the TSSAA that states region games must be rescheduled.  

So Peabody & Lake County rescheduled their region game.  Is that against any rules?    What happens if Peabody has to cancel the rescheduled game because of Covid?  Isn't Peabody and every other school that doesn't take the region forfeit win putting themselves at a possible disadvantage later?

You gotta weigh your options and do what is best for your program.

Not everyone is gonna do the same thing.  

Personally, I believe I'd take the region forfeit win.  Who knows what lurks down the road in a few weeks.

22 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Let me break it down for you

2 dates available…..

lake county has to agree as well what date they play.

they wanted September 24 apparently or agreed it was best.

Ok if y'all want to make up a game you already technically won that's fine. But pretending Greenfield somehow screwed Lake County out of a region championship last year is just bogus.