Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

7 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Not even fair to compare UC and Peabody. Those UC teams were dogs and y'all would travel to places like Texas South Carolina and Pennsylvania (I think) to play a football game. Y'all were openly looking for the best competition you could find. Whether I personally thought y'all should've been a 1A team or not it was impossible not to respect y'all. 

I wasn’t comparing the teams. It was more like the situation. Peabody has a great program that everyone has bought into. The program is what makes a team great. That’s the only comparison I was making. 

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Everyone is writing LC off because of a loss to UC. LC has been without the whole team since the first week of fall practice. LC was without 6 starters until the Wednesday before the UC game. LC has not practiced until yesterday since the UC game. LC is behind the eight ball right now but will get caught up by playoff time. The Falcons will look much different in November.

Just heard that the DC quit.

9 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Not even fair to compare UC and Peabody. Those UC teams were dogs and y'all would travel to places like Texas South Carolina and Pennsylvania (I think) to play a football game. Y'all were openly looking for the best competition you could find. Whether I personally thought y'all should've been a 1A team or not it was impossible not to respect y'all. 

We always did look for the best competition. But listen, Peabody is a great team and like I’ve said a million times I respect them and root for them, except of course when we have to play them. They just came off two back to back tough above their classification games with Milan and Martin. They won those games and yet are still being crucified because they don’t play who others want them to play. Let’s just get back to the season and the kids and supporting each and every kid in a helmet and stop with the crap about well Trenton wouldn’t play my team. First of all it’s not your team. Your a fan just like the rest of us. It’s the kids teams. Let them enjoy the Highschool years and the Friday night lights Because that is what forms memories that last a life time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

We always did look for the best competition. But listen, Peabody is a great team and like I’ve said a million times I respect them and root for them, except of course when we have to play them. They just came off two back to back tough above their classification games with Milan and Martin. They won those games and yet are still being crucified because they don’t play who others want them to play. Let’s just get back to the season and the kids and supporting each and every kid in a helmet and stop with the crap about well Trenton wouldn’t play my team. First of all it’s not your team. Your a fan just like the rest of us. It’s the kids teams. Let them enjoy the Highschool years and the Friday night lights Because that is what forms memories that last a life time.

That whole last 5 sentences you typed out were pointless. I've never referred to any team as my team.