So the ship lost it's captain????

CougarDadx2

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I just don’t see how any logical SP fan would think that a former GM / HC of a professional football team would be someone who would stay around and coach a 1A high school team.

I do realize that SP is great and all, but a man with that resume was bound to bail out of there when something bigger came calling.

With that being said, I hate it for those kids and delusional fans just the same.

I'm pretty sure he already could have went back up North before he took the SP job.  But, it's no surprise and we should have been prepared for it, but we weren't. Kinda reminds me of ole Lane Kiffin. 

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I just don’t see how any logical SP fan would think that a former GM / HC of a professional football team would be someone who would stay around and coach a 1A high school team.

I do realize that SP is great and all, but a man with that resume was bound to bail out of there when something bigger came calling.

With that being said, I hate it for those kids and delusional fans just the same.

Most of us knew it would not be a long term commitment but I'm not sure anyone knew it would happen this quickly.

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think we have our HC already in place or should anyways.  He's on the staff and family is diehard SP and want up and leave us.  This CJ thing really is a sad thing for the kids. I'm a man and would never do that to a kid. In fact it makes me mad. If you want to leave, leave, but don't call a big press conference and talk about your dream job. That's crap.  Good luck Pirates. Thing's may look down now, but when you have division in the camp  it's better to get rid of it and move on. BTW, Chris, Thanks for scheduling Oakland for us. !! 

I think that the interim coach is already at the school. Just have to wait on them to announce it.

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

Also maybe we can get  Marion County back on the schedule like it should have stayed.  I'm sure there's a couple on here that don't want to hear that, but stay home and don't go is all I can say. It's a shame it happened in the first place.  HUGE E"S can get in the way on logic sometimes. 

Never should have been dropped in my opinion.