Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

On 10/7/2021 at 5:07 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Wow! Smack Down on a Thursday. :roflol:

I know I am lost when it comes to predicting scores. I think OR beats Greeneville by 1/2 point. Still working out how you score an half a point.

The halftime stats that they gave on the radio made me think of your prediction.Reason, OR has 7 yards on 14 running attempts.

I like the new personnel and formation for our new offense.I think we can at least improve with this offense.We couldve kept it closer if we didnt have that 10 pt swing in last min of half.Hard to gauge much off this game  because Greenville is so good and light years ahead of us upfront.Ive seen Alcoa play West in person and Powell last week.I think Greenville beats all 3 of those by double digits.That offense is just in sync together and is really impressive.Proud of fight my Cats have shown.Met couple of nice Greenville fans who said they really respect the Oak Ridge program and know we will be back soon so dont lose hope.Glad I made the trip.RWR

• Like 3