TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

57 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Funny how that works because tyner was manhandled by Marion, which was manhandled by meigs which was manhandled by tyner.  Every week is different.  Won't be a packed house on the visitors side.  Tyner rarely brings many fans.

All about Match ups, it’s weird how it all shakes out sometimes

14 minutes ago, biggest said:

The problem was macon,smith,&Gordy didn't show up for you to play h20 did 

Anyone can go watch the macon,smith,Gordy games one thing you will see none of the 3 hit Tc in the mouth. If tyner is very physical they win if  not they loose. I will say I was surprised Tc was not physical fri night . 

23 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

With how TC has owned us last 3 playoffs and the teams I have seen and the fact that they were undefeated besides Watertown - I am buying none of that narrative.  I expect an inspired, physical, well coached TC team and it will take Tyner’s very best effort to compete with them.

He is right I think this team has quite on coach Blake. Also I thin his head isn’t into coaching. Tyner should come in and out TC out to pasture. This isn’t your TC of years past. I don’t think they care that ugh the loss to Watertown didn’t even upset some of the players .

23 hours ago, H2Oman said:

That’s a fair enough excuse then, but anyone who is complaining about TC week off should be asking theirselves why they took a week off and didn’t come support their team in the biggest game of the regular season!!

You get what you put in and that doesn’t just go for the players and coaches!!

It's very simple TC football has had issues in the locker room and with the community. The players don't like or respect Blake. They see him as an equal, not an authority figure. For example, he makes the team run laps for not knowing their playbook but one atar player decodes to walk the laps because he didn't mess up. The players haven't gotten along for a few years. We have players quitting in the middle of the season. We have players sitting out practice all summer bec they only want to practice doing the season and it's allowed by the coaching staff. TC has bigger issues than just winning a region title that's not the goal here in TC. TC will be searching for a new coach in the next two years. Blake will step down when his dad retires in the next 2-3 years. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

It's very simple TC football has had issues in the locker room and with the community. The players don't like or respect Blake. They see him as an equal, not an authority figure. For example, he makes the team run laps for not knowing their playbook but one atar player decodes to walk the laps because he didn't mess up. The players haven't gotten along for a few years. We have players quitting in the middle of the season. We have players sitting out practice all summer bec they only want to practice doing the season and it's allowed by the coaching staff. TC has bigger issues than just winning a region title that's not the goal here in TC. TC will be searching for a new coach in the next two years. Blake will step down when his dad retires in the next 2-3 years. 

Respect for being honest on something like that. Not sure that should be aired out but it is what it is.

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Will Clint do anything to help his boy until then or just watch him flame out? Talent dips next year so it will be an ugly last 2-3 years for him unless something happens. Is that what Clint wants?

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Nailed it. If the TC of macon, smith or gordy showed up last Friday, jackets would be playing Bledsoe. 

If H20 don’t milk the clock on the next to last drive and don’t take a knee with over 2 minutes left when Trousdale has all 3 timeouts left it would have been a 42-21 ballgame. Saying that to say if my grandma had balls she’d be my grandpa. That’s why the game is played. H2O showed up and Trousdale didn’t. Plain and simple the best team one period. 

Edited by Merlyn
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I can appreciate this response and there is definitely a lot of truth in it and you’re 100% accurate there are probably a select few, but unfortunately those are the ones people seem to remember!

I give RTD a lot of crap, but to be honest he seems like great genuine fan! There are several others as well!

Thank you I avoid that area doing TC games. I have kids and a son I don't want my son to see what goes on right there. It is the same people every week that stands at the entry to the field and pick on kids on the opposing team. I don't like it I think it's very unnecessary. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Will Clint do anything to help his boy until then or just watch him flame out? Talent dips next year so it will be an ugly last 2-3 years for him unless something happens. Is that what does Clint want?

The down years are coming for the next 3-4 years. I don't think Blake or Clint will be around in the next 2 years.  I think they just ride it out for next year or so and go into the sunset and let the program be someone else problem. There is a petition to fore Blake online right now. There is a disconnect between the fans, coaches, and players at TC right now. 

• CoachT locked this topic