Greeneville vs South Doyle 1st round

BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I’d go out on a limb here (lol) and say Greeneville would beat an AC and SD all star team.  

Hopefully we see Elizabethton and Greeneville in a rematch to once again represent NET going west. AFTER the other business is conducted.Hard to believe a couple of local schools have brought home more 4A state titles then the rest of the state combined since 2010.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Go South Doyle! Looking for a big upset! 

Mav, how can you beat us if you pull for SD to beat us. Stooping to Mercenaries. That was how Rome fell. Does not bode well for AC down the road.

I’m pulling for the region 1 two seed Betsy to win both round 1 and 2 where they are favored. Then GHS and EHS can demonstrate how 2 teams who have been there, play it out to the end on the field.

Edited by noonesfool

54 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, how can you beat us if you pull for SD to beat us. Stooping to Mercenaries. That was how Rome fell. Does not bode well for AC down the road.

I’m pulling for the region 1 two seed Betsy to win both round 1 and 2 where they are favored. Then GHS and EHS can demonstrate how 2 teams who have been there, play it out to the end on the field.

Green machine already beat Betsy...same old show...and frankly some us are getting tired of these two teams playing the playoff. It is like when no one was Beating Bama many fans were sick of it and did something about it now Bama is beatable by many teams...Oh and Yeah....and we beat SD... either way SD or Greeneville...at least if it's SD I think we would be at home... But I personally can't wait!!! So excit...So excit.. :flower:

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Green machine already beat Betsy...same old show...and frankly some us are getting tired of these two teams playing the playoff. It is like when no one was Beating Bama many fans were sick of it and did something about it now Bama is beatable by many teams...Oh and Yeah....and we beat SD... either way SD or Greeneville...at least if it's SD I think we would be at home... But I personally can't wait!!! So excit...So excit.. :flower:

Same old show,  you wanna talk about the same old show lol.  How many in a row is it for the Devils over the Mavs now? 

16 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

same old show, how about BETSY ALREADY BEAT THE MAVS. I smell a BBQ at MAVS stadium and the cook is Betsy.

25 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Same old show,  you wanna talk about the same old show lol.  How many in a row is it for the Devils over the Mavs now? 

That would be 7 in a row.  The last time AC beat Greeneville was 2005 (my sophomore year and my first start).  Lost that game 28 to 12 and got pay back the next year at home 16-0

• Upvote 1