Final 2A AP poll

PurplePower68

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Because they either beat Peabody or came close to beating them? Serious question???

We were up 2 tds on westview and made mistakes it should have never been that close. Huntingdon game was a 1 td game most of the game. They couldn’t stop khalik and we dropped several td passes.  Huntingdon played flawless they deserved the win. 

we played meigs last year. I doubt meigs is better than they were last year. I know good teams when I see one. I’ve watched more of both teams games than just the ones against us 

Edited by Tide21

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We were up 2 tds on westview and made mistakes it should have never been that close. Huntingdon game was a 1 td game most of the game. They couldn’t stop khalik and we dropped several td passes.  Huntingdon played flawless they deserved the win. 

we played meigs last year. I doubt meigs is better than they were last year. I know good teams when I see one. I’ve watched more of both teams games than just the ones against us 

Fair enough response, but you’re still just speculating on how good Meigs may or may not be!

Hey we all have our opinions and I can’t argue with yours.

Edited by H2Oman

2 hours ago, Vandychris said:

You arent beating Meigs. I will make that statement emphatically

@vandyfan1 is not a Huntingdon poster. There have been several fans of other schools making statements about Huntingdon. I for one, appreciate others from outside Huntingdon respecting the tough schedule, fight and drive these boys have shown this season. 

Before this season is over, however, there will be people saying that Huntingdon posters said this and that. It happens every year. I could care less about what Meigs is doing at this point. We have Mitchell this week.

• Upvote 3