Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

18 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I was on twitter yesterday and Brian Kelly posted a video of himself benching 300 pounds. It was great to see a player already getting ready for next season and setting a super example. RWR!

We are blessed to have the kids we do in Oak Ridge. 

Brian Kelly is an All State linebacker, he is very good. Looking forward to seeing him play next season. 

18 hours ago, KnoxPhoto said:

I really hope Oak Ridge brings in a coach that can get them back to where they belong. Local high school football is better when Oak Ridge is a good team like they should be. 

I think they will be, this season, very young in the key spots, injuries, close losses in winnable games, could have been 7-3 regular season instead of 3-7.  The new coach should be in place pretty soon and he will inherit a good team.

* I should have put this in the 2021 Oak Ridge Football Folder ( sorry).

The 2021 Region 3 - 5A team has been announced and can be found on 5 Star Prep.

The Oak Ridge players who made the team...

H-back/Slot: Jai Hundley

DL: Ethan Hewitt

LB: Jacob Berven

Returner: Brandon Heyward

All-Region....

De'Jauvis Dozier 

Kendall Jackson

Brian Kelly

J.K. Morgan

Walker Rice

Elijah Rogers

Zac Synder

Jayden Williams

All-Academic...

Walker Rice

Edited by WilleTheWildcat
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I heard Stanton Stevens applied and is now the front runner for the job. Apparently if he can bring in 2 assistants it’s a done deal. Maybe things will be different this time? Can’t freakin’ wait. RWR!!!

He also has the sharpest knife in the drawer, you know. 

Edited by HTV