Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

5 hours ago, bounder said:

I was told by Coach Gaddis today, that the weight room and workouts were required. He and Jeff Minor were the ones coaching the workouts. He was upset that this rumor was going around and asked me to put this on CoachT.

WILDCAT PRIDE

Would the people who put the lies about a complete lack of a mandatory Weight Program at Oak Ridge like to explain themselves?  Probably not. It is much easier to call the kids pathetic, weak and the worst OL in East Tennessee then say SORRY.

Heck, you went as far as to call people creepy around children without any truth behind it. :popcorneater:

For once and for all...it is not OK to insult kids then say all you are doing is making sure they are held up to standards NFL players couldn't meet. 

Yes, I want OR to win every game but that ain't gonna happen. Also, no second is not the first loser. I competed in games and finished last but I am not a loser. My Parents taught me that.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat
  • Upvote 1

As a post script Joe does not read Coach T on a regular basis, he says only if someone tells him there's something funny will he check it out. He must like Stars and Roy, I'm sure some of the other coaches did, so someone besides me sees this stuff. haha  I'm ready for the new administration to get in place so "Lets' Get it on Tyrone"!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Would the people who put the lies about a complete lack of a mandatory Weight Program at Oak Ridge like to explain themselves?  Probably not. It is much easier to call the kids pathetic, weak and the worst OL in East Tennessee then say SORRY.

Heck, you went as far as to call people creepy around children without any truth behind it. :popcorneater:

For once and for all...it is not OK to insult kids then say all you are doing is making sure they are held up to standards NFL players couldn't meet. 

Yes, I want OR to win every game but that ain't gonna happen. Also, no second is not the first loser. I competed in games and finished last but I am not a loser. My Parents taught me that.

Is there something wrong with your medication? What makes you believe you can continue calling people out and everyone think you are correct in doing so? What is your problem? What is it that brings on your rants? No other Wildcat fans do so without being provoked by you. Get some professional help.

All is peaceful and here you come here on blast for no reason. Is this misplaced anger over something said on Fox News?

I called you creepy. Others agreed that grown men on kids' twitter is creepy, but you didn't see that part. You only see what you want to . You don't determine what is truth.

Although I never used pathetic or worst - the line played poorly last season. That is a fact, no matter what the weight room situation. If someone got it wrong by saying "mandatory", I apologize on their behalf for stating something that was not true. There. Did that change anything? What about you? Have you ever apologized for being  - "less than correct"

You insulted many of the other OR fans many times - you never sincerely apologized! Only the flippant - "if it will make you feel better" remark. So now you think others should apologize over a weight program. No! Just because Coach Gaddis says there is a weight program doesn't make it a good one. Remember, I know many, many players from over the years. And not just on social media. I know how hard they worked. Some worked hard. Others did not. They were never held accountable.

You forget that most of us live here and know the program, the coaches, the players, and other fans. Where do you get you information from? Thought so. 

Quit being such a hypocrite. You say nasty things whenever something sets you off with no consequences. Other say something you don't like and you call them out as if your "Greatest Fan" opinion means anything. Typical.

Although only my opinion, I believe if we were all together, tailgating in support of the Cats - you'd keep that smart, all-knowing, judgmental mouth shut. If not, the other would make you feel VERY unwelcome at our tailgate. But this is a message board and you live very far away, so keep spouting off. 

Edited by OR nole
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

If your point is to say "don't insult kids", then say it. That other BS is just picking a fight.

21 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Is there something wrong with your medication? What makes you believe you can continue calling people out and everyone think you are correct in doing so? What is your problem? What is it that brings on your rants? No other Wildcat fans do so without being provoked by you. Get some professional help.

All is peaceful and here you come here on blast for no reason. Is this misplaced anger over something said on Fox News?

I called you creepy. Others agreed that grown men on kids' twitter is creepy, but you didn't see that part. You only see what you want to . You don't determine what is truth.

Although I never used pathetic or worst - the line played poorly last season. That is a fact, no matter what the weight room situation. If someone got it wrong by saying "mandatory", I apologize on their behalf for stating something that was not true. There. Did that change anything? What about you? Have you ever apologized for being  - "less than correct"

You insulted many of the other OR fans many times - you never sincerely apologized! Only the flippant - "if it will make you feel better" remark. So now you think others should apologize over a weight program. No! Just because Coach Gaddis says there is a weight program doesn't make it a good one. Remember, I know many, many players from over the years. And not just on social media. I know how hard they worked. Some worked hard. Others did not. They were never held accountable.

You forget that most of us live here and know the program, the coaches, the players, and other fans. Where do you get you information from? Thought so. 

Quit being such a hypocrite. You say nasty things whenever something sets you off with no consequences. Other say something you don't like and you call them out as if your "Greatest Fan" opinion means anything. Typical.

Although only my opinion, I believe if we were all together, tailgating in support of the Cats - you'd keep that smart, all-knowing, judgmental mouth shut.

I was more than likely the one who called the line pathetic. I still stand by that statement, too. I’ve never been one to sugarcoat things on here. Not that I’m always right by any means, and not that I always use the best wording to describe things either. But I just couldn’t find any other word(s) to describe how bad it was at times last season, to be frankly honest, so I thought that description summed it up best. I never did single out any player, and never will. Maybe the guys needed someone to tell them they were doing exceptional, and they would’ve blocked better. You never know, Nole?

Edited by SweetScience

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Well said. I was more than likely the one who called the line pathetic. I still stand by that statement, too. I’ve never been one to sugarcoat things on here. Not that I’m always right by any means, and not that I always use the best wording to describe things either. But I just couldn’t find any other word(s) to describe how bad it was at times last season, to be frankly honest, so I thought that description summed it up best. I never did single out any player, and never will. Maybe the guys needed someone to tell them they were doing exceptional, and they would’ve blocked better. Maybe?

I know, let's give each one a trophy to tell them how exceptional they are. That will make them work and prepare harder.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, OR nole said:

I know, let's give each one a trophy to tell them how exceptional they are. That will make them work and prepare harder.

That seems to be the “woke” way these days, at least. Wonderful job of blocking guys!! Even though your running back you’re blocking for got -2 yards on 20 carries, and about got decapitated in the process, along with your QB, too.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sweet - I have seen the light and am embarrassed by my primitive way of thinking.

I now understand that is the community's fault that the players or coaches didn't perform well. We are the ones that should be held accountable.

The first thing we should do is change "The Wildcat Boosters Club" to the "OR Athletic Sensitivity Support Group". But then again, that promotes athletes while excluding more deserving groups. As you know, athletes have been undeserving elitists in small towns for decades. Additionally, the mascot "Wildcat" is offensive to felines. Perhaps, the Oak Ridge Social Justice Warriors would be more appropriate. They could play at the "Ken Green Harmony and Understanding Center" in honor of our most notable social justice warrior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Sweet - I have seen the light and am embarrassed by my primitive way of thinking.

I now understand that is the community's fault that the players or coaches didn't perform well. We are the ones that should be held accountable.

The first thing we should do is change "The Wildcat Boosters Club" to the "OR Athletic Sensitivity Support Group". But then again, that promotes athletes while excluding more deserving groups. As you know, athletes have been undeserving elitists in small towns for decades. Additionally, the mascot "Wildcat" is offensive to felines. Perhaps, the Oak Ridge Social Justice Warriors would be more appropriate. They could play at the "Ken Green Harmony and Understanding Center" in honor of our most notable social justice warrior.

This is so beautiful and heartfelt, Nole. Thank you. Woke AF! Mother Earth, bless this man.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I was more than likely the one who called the line pathetic. I still stand by that statement, too. I’ve never been one to sugarcoat things on here. Not that I’m always right by any means, and not that I always use the best wording to describe things either. But I just couldn’t find any other word(s) to describe how bad it was at times last season, to be frankly honest, so I thought that description summed it up best. I never did single out any player, and never will. Maybe the guys needed someone to tell them they were doing exceptional, and they would’ve blocked better. You never know, Nole?

Were they pathetic by high school standards or by NFL standards as the other poster stated as fact?

WOW. You two are something.

So, I can't come to your Tailgate Party. I'll live. You don't like me having an opinion of my own. I'll live. 

You two don't like  my opinions then state yours. It is not rocket science. It is CoachT. Have fun and don't worry about what people think about you. I sure don't,

RWR! 

Edited by WilleTheWildcat