Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

7 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

WOW. You too are something.

So, I can't come to your Tailgate Party. I'll live. You don't like me having an opinion of my own. I'll live. 

You two don't like  my opinions then state yours. It is not rocket science. It is CoachT. Have fun and don't worry about what people think about you. I sure don't,

RWR! 

It depends on what you’re bringing? Jack or wine cooler’s? Zima or Old Milwaukees Best? Chips and salsa or Grey Poupon & pita bread?

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

WOW. You two are something.

So, I can't come to your Tailgate Party. I'll live. You don't like me having an opinion of my own. I'll live. 

You two don't like  my opinions then state yours. It is not rocket science. It is CoachT. Have fun and don't worry about what people think about you. I sure don't,

RWR! 

Oh you’re invited. Call my homies liars or not loyal to the Cats again and you may not be welcome to stay.

Speaking of opinions, is everyone entitled to theirs? It is you who calls out others for having one. Some think the line play was pathetic. Just their opinion.

24 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Oh you’re invited. Call my homies liars or not loyal to the Cats again and you may not be welcome to stay.

Speaking of opinions, is everyone entitled to theirs? It is you who calls out others for having one. Some think the line play was pathetic. Just their opinion.

Thank you for the invite sir.I know how to behave in social settings so you can expect me to act correctly. No need for the homies laying hands on me.  Of course everybody can have an opinion. If that opinion is our OL play was pathetic then I'm going to disagree even if it gets my butt kicked. It is such a shame you brought violence into the debate. 

Hey Guys sorry to stir up such a #### storm, was just relaying info. Joe wanted everyone to know there was a workout program. He would be the first to say "it wasn't the best ever"!

Now I like Jack and water, actually Gentleman Jack. I haven't had a Milwaukee's best in years but like Pabst Blue Ribbon kinda hard to get past the first one but by the third or fourth they're not so bad! And definitely chips and salsa. Let Farragut have the Wine and Cheese.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND remember Santa Clause is watching YOU!

2 hours ago, froshpop said:

Don’t worry about Nole, Willie. He isn’t viewed as very loyal by several I know. 
But the line was terrible. 

I find that very surprising. A jerk, arrogant, or narcissistic I have heard. Not very loyal, that's a new one.

I'd put games attended, miles driven, players fed, dollars spent or contributed against most from 2004-2017. The last few years, not so much. I guess "what have you done for me lately" has some merit.

I have no reason to doubt you or the several others who share that opinion. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by OR nole
more

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Thank you for the invite sir.I know how to behave in social settings so you can expect me to act correctly. No need for the homies laying hands on me.  Of course everybody can have an opinion. If that opinion is our OL play was pathetic then I'm going to disagree even if it gets my butt kicked. It is such a shame you brought violence into the debate. 

No one mentioned laying hands, butt kicking or violence. Please stop exaggerating.

Just like your type to lie by attributing false words to someone else to enhance your agenda.

Edited by OR nole
more

18 minutes ago, OR nole said:

No one mentioned laying hands, butt kicking or violence. Please stop exaggerating.

Just like your type to lie by attributing false words to someone else to enhance your agenda.

Oh come on homie, you know what you were saying and I called your bluff. You have lost it. Your ego has been running your mouth too long on here. It really isn't fun dealing with you. You now have invoked God into the conversation so I will respect that and just enjoy the reason for the season. Buh bye....homie, LOL!

21 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oh come on homie, you know what you were saying and I called your bluff. You have lost it. Your ego has been running your mouth too long on here. It really isn't fun dealing with you. You now have invoked God into the conversation so I will respect that and just enjoy the reason for the season. Buh bye....homie, LOL!

That is not what I was saying or implying.  You are wrong. Don’t push.