Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

25 minutes ago, OR nole said:

That is not what I was saying or implying.  You are wrong. Don’t push.

I am okay with what you say here and I will cautiously "apologize" for my possible  misunderstanding. I won't push it. You are just lucky you are a Wildcat fan and we need to get along for the sake of the other OR CoachT posters. 

Sorry.   RWR!

27 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Just to be clear I think I called them the worst OLine in East TN so dont blame Nole.If I didnt I sure was thinking it a lot.I have no clue what the workout program was but it didnt take an expert to tell they needed help.Some guys got stronger ever yr and some never gained 5 lbs in 4 years

Is it just me or did #1 not improve much at all, if any from his 10th grade year to his SR year? I was highly impressed with him as a Soph, but he just never seemed to progress much. It was kinda strange. I do wish him the best, though, and hope he gets a scholarship somewhere.

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Is it just me or did #1 not improve much at all, if any from his 10th grade year to his SR year? I was highly impressed with him as a Soph, but he just never seemed to progress much. It was kinda strange. I do wish him the best, though, and hope he gets a scholarship somewhere.

I really think he got away from what made him good his JR yr and was trying to hit the big play.Instead of using his power and straight line speed he started trying to do too much.This yr I thought he was better but the line was so bad he couldnt show it.Plus they just didnt give him many carries.I hate things worked out like they did this year because it didnt do him any favors for playing at next level.I know he looks the part and wish the whole team would put in that kind of work in weight room

4 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I really think he got away from what made him good his JR yr and was trying to hit the big play.Instead of using his power and straight line speed he started trying to do too much.This yr I thought he was better but the line was so bad he couldnt show it.Plus they just didnt give him many carries.I hate things worked out like they did this year because it didnt do him any favors for playing at next level.I know he looks the part and wish the whole team would put in that kind of work in weight room

Yea, the line certainly didn’t do him any favors either. Definitely dedicated in the weight room, too. No doubt. It wasn’t for lack of effort. 

Edited by SweetScience

• 2 weeks later...

Guess they have more money than they know what to do with. But it has been about 20 years since anything has been done with it. Don't think it needs $50k wasted on it, though! Could drag it with a sled and smooth it out, it's not like there are any track events on it. Just folks walking. 

• Upvote 1

I got bored and started looking at who were and who weren't CoachT + Members. Sorry to see so many Oak Ridge posters non CoachT+ Members. On a Board for CoachT+ Members I called non members gum on the bottom of my shoes.

Of course, I am just trying to stir the pot and get more people to become CoachT+ members. I sure hope people take the time to see how low the number of CoachT+ members there are and how CHEAP it is to become a CoachT+ member.

I know Oak Ridge members will step up and hopefully other schools will follow.

RWR! 

11 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I got bored and started looking at who were and who weren't CoachT + Members. Sorry to see so many Oak Ridge posters non CoachT+ Members. On a Board for CoachT+ Members I called non members gum on the bottom of my shoes.

Of course, I am just trying to stir the pot and get more people to become CoachT+ members. I sure hope people take the time to see how low the number of CoachT+ members there are and how CHEAP it is to become a CoachT+ member.

I know Oak Ridge members will step up and hopefully other schools will follow.

RWR! 

Who has looked and found it only cost $ 1 to be a CoachT+ member?  I paid much more because I love High School sports and supporting the players, even OL players.

I can't wait to see who continues to post without becoming a + Member.